View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #63
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I stand to be corrected, but I think Carlos is refering to him and guy taking flying laps in his wife's very new and very nice Mustang. Please advise.

I have zero knowledge or opinion about Guy's driving ability. However, I am 100% certain Ron is mentally unstable, yet pretty damn fast. I would like to see a comparison of Ron (raw, untrained ability) to Carlos (trained ability) in a given car. Fuck. I'll contribute money to seeing that go down if we can get track data and video. . . seriously.
I'm as mentally unstable as Ron, probably more so
My driving ability is decent and probably rusty as best being i've been a bitch to my vehicles for so long I havnt done any track days in years. And the last track day I did was a Just Drift event.

In any event i'll need time to rehone my skills, however there was a time when I was cutting .014, .011 and .027 reaction times at fontucky.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!