View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Sounds more like Nissan.

Here is my prediction. It will do 0-60 in 3.5 secs, but in order to obtain that kind of acceloration you will need to launch the car at 5000-6000rpm. Mitsubishi will see this abuse when the car is serviced and void the driveline warrenty. The previous Evos had limiters to prevent such abuse. If I remember correctly they were limited to 4,500 rpm when the clutch was not engaged (please correct me if I'm wrong). They also came equiped with a insanely weak clutch.

I really like this car. I think it will be a track terror (not talking shit, really). I'm considering either an Evo 8/9 or a C5 for a track only car.
The new evos have a factory 2 step at 6k rpms!(but the stock clutch sucks) and the turbos spool up quicker now due to the intake mivec ,exhaust mivec and better flowing heads! FP reds are spooling similiar to stock(just a lil more lag)! as for that thing doing 0to60 in 3.5 seconds. I dont think it will!
if you look at other 400flywheel hp evo x's you might be able to get a idea of what this will do! which wont matter cause we wont see it here and its not worth the price!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.