View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
If you say so. Guarantee is a strong word. If he's not pointing a gun at you then its probably not as bad as you recall from the action. I'm not defending the officer, but if you just avoided an accident, then that happens your body has a certain amount of "hightened" sensitivy. I'm sure the officer was in a similar situation, again not excusing his actions.

Like I said, not so sure on this web site, others (where I posted my rant) I can be sure but anyway...

Except for the officer, I was free and clear of the accident, it all took place in the run up lane to the freeway, it was fun to watch but it was very minor and didn't warrant the officer even stopping much less going into a rage over my actions. The officer put me into a dangerous situation with his actions and then proceeded to go off on me for reacting to them. Like I said, I was stunned speechless, I had no idea what to say to the cop (except for "I can't believe anyone would do something soooo stupid" but I like not spending time in handcuffs) knowing anything I said would have done nothing but escalate the situation.

What I saw, and I have seen it many times before, was an unstable person who has some authority ready to bust my balls for something he did but I don't dare question anything because of his inability to admit that as a police officer he is NOT infallible and that WHATEVER he does, because he is a LEO is right and just.

The truth of the matter is that some folks should just flat out not be LEO's period but in the day and age of 'diversity' we are forced to scoop from an unsuitable pool of candidates so as not to look too lopsided.

Ponderous man, just ponderous...
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".