Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   SoCal Car Shows, Meets, Cruises, Racing (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Spot's homecoming shakedown run Oct. 1st 2011 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31631)

Spots 09-01-2011 05:46 AM

Spot's homecoming shakedown run Oct. 1st 2011

Whats up guys long time no talk. I don't know how many of you remeber me, I had the blue 04 WRX wagon, I went on a few cruises before this deployment. Anyways I'll be back soon, and I wanna take the car out for a shakedown run the day before I go to the SDCR Gymkhana competion. So on Saturday Oct. 1st I wanna do a nice quick shakedown run. I was thinking doing a Julian run, leaving early to avoid traffic and stopping for pie at lunch, but I don't know the route, so is there anybody willing to lead the way, or suggestions for other cruises? Thanks guys, and I hope to make this a fun lil event.

What: Deployment homecoming cruise and car shakedown
When: Oct 1st 2011 6:00 am
Where: Julian, Ortega, Palomar or ?? Lets here ideas

Thanks and hope to see you all soon ;-)

Vettezuki 09-02-2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spots (Post 82279)
Whats up guys long time no talk. I don't know how many of you remeber me, I had the blue 04 WRX wagon, I went on a few cruises before this deployment. Anyways I'll be back soon, and I wanna take the car out for a shakedown run the day before I go to the SDCR Gymkhana competion. So on Saturday Oct. 1st I wanna do a nice quick shakedown run. I was thinking doing a Julian run, leaving early to avoid traffic and stopping for pie at lunch, but I don't know the route, so is there anybody willing to lead the way, or suggestions for other cruises? Thanks guys, and I hope to make this a fun lil event.

What: Deployment homecoming cruise and car shakedown
When: Oct 1st 2011 6:00 am
Where: Julian, Ortega, Palomar or ?? Lets here ideas

Thanks and hope to see you all soon ;-)

Whattup esse? The odds of me making any run ever at 6:00am are about nil, but someone might tak e you up. Are in you town now? We be rolling Mulholland on 9/11.

Spots 09-02-2011 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 82344)
Whattup esse? The odds of me making any run ever at 6:00am are about nil, but someone might tak e you up. Are in you town now? We be rolling Mulholland on 9/11.

Yeah I'll still be out to sea on 9/11. I was thinking earlier to miss traffic, but if thats stopping people from rolling out then we can come up with a diff. time

Redondo Jon 09-05-2011 01:13 AM

Spots, Spots… Who are you again? :jester: Just messin’ with you. Not too keen about Julian or Palomar, but if you want to run The Ortega I’m game. (Promise not to leave me in the dust too badly) October is awhile away so we’ve got time to sort things out. The early time doesn’t bother me so whenever you want to go…

silverscmustang 09-07-2011 08:50 AM

Sounds fun, I will definitely try to make it no matter the time

Spots 09-09-2011 04:44 AM

Hey guys, decided to just do the Oct. 9th cruise. Thanks for the intrest. And how you been Jon?

Redondo Jon 09-09-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spots (Post 82679)
Hey guys, decided to just do the Oct. 9th cruise. Thanks for the intrest. And how you been Jon?

I’ve been doing okay I guess; thanks for asking. Good to see you’re back for a while & no worries about your change of plans. We’ll shoot the breeze at the official October meet.