Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cambria got hit today, think she's totaled. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2653)

enkeivette 04-01-2009 02:37 PM

Cambria got hit today, think she's totaled.

:censored:

...April fools :D

big2bird 04-01-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 19371)
:censored:

...April fools :D

You fucker. I thought that was real.:bang::bang::bang:

BRUTAL64 04-01-2009 02:47 PM

I nearly had a tear in my eye when I read the title.:censored:you

Vettezuki 04-01-2009 03:14 PM

That's a major Karma deduction. :laugh:

:leaving:

enkeivette 04-01-2009 04:36 PM

Anyone who pays attention to the engine tech sec (all of you who posted so far) should know that Cambria needs piston rings, and therefore would not be driving around.

BRUTAL64 04-01-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 19394)
Anyone who pays attention to the engine tech sec (all of you who posted so far) should know that Cambria needs piston rings, and therefore would not be driving around.

But, you could have been moving it. You hurt us Adam. I don't know if I'm ever going to get over it. You don't kid about wrecking a Vette. No, you don't.:leaving:

:rolleyes:

Vettezuki 04-01-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 19394)

You're not done with that yet? Jesus Christ how long is it going to take? :nutkick:

enkeivette 04-01-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 19396)
But, you could have been moving it. You hurt us Adam. I don't know if I'm ever going to get over it. You don't kid about wrecking a Vette. No, you don't.:leaving:

:rolleyes:

Weren't you the one laughing as you told me the story about how your fender flares came to be? :judge:

BRUTAL64 04-02-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 19414)
Weren't you the one laughing as you told me the story about how your fender flares came to be? :judge:

Yes.:laugh::drink:

Actually, when I first read the title, I felt bad for you and all the HARD work you put into you Vette. I'm glad it was only a joke.

My Vette has been hit so many times by other people, I finaly just gave up trying to paint it years ago.

enkeivette 04-02-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 19436)
Yes.:laugh::drink:

Actually, when I first read the title, I felt bad for you and all the HARD work you put into you Vette. I'm glad it was only a joke.

My Vette has been hit so many times by other people, I finaly just gave up trying to paint it years ago.

I can understand that, with a full time job and a girlfriend, don't think anyone would have the time to do the bodywork required for a full respray, even if the car was pristine.

But your C2 looks cool, and your name is Brutal and not Nancy, so it works.