Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Motorgen Baseball Team? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252)

CorruptCulture 04-12-2008 02:41 PM

Motorgen Baseball Team?

I really wanna do a baseball or softball team this summer. Games would probably be once a weeknight during the evening.

Would anyone be interested? I think we could have a pretty good team. I know we got a few heavy hitters and vonage is a good pitcher I hear.

Vettezuki 04-12-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 1602)
I really wanna do a baseball or softball team this summer. Games would probably be once a weeknight during the evening.

Would anyone be interested? I think we could have a pretty good team. I know we got a few heavy hitters and vonage is a good pitcher I hear.

If it's hardball, during a weeknight, and especially if it's wood bat . . . I'm in. I actually was going to take the summer off from my Saturday team because I wanted to keep my weekends open for doing Motorgen stuff and for writing music. If I can play hardball for a Motorgen team during a week night, it would be awesome.

CorruptCulture 04-12-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1603)
If it's hardball, during a weeknight, and especially if it's wood bat . . . I'm in. I actually was going to take the summer off from my Saturday team because I wanted to keep my weekends open for doing Motorgen stuff and for writing music. If I can play hardball for a Motorgen team during a week night, it would be awesome.

I'll look around at different organizations and see if I can find the details as far as price, scheduling and other things.

What organization did you play through? Was it a city league? Most cities don't do hardball leagues...

Vettezuki 04-12-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 1604)
I'll look around at different organizations and see if I can find the details as far as price, scheduling and other things.

What organization did you play through? Was it a city league? Most cities don't do hardball leagues...

NABA: National Amateur Baseball Association. It's divided up by regions, leagues, days of the week etc. There are others, but I don't know much about it. There are no city hardball leagues that I'm aware of, only amateur organizations of one type or another.

Sonic03SVT 04-20-2008 09:49 PM

Hell, I used to play some, why not?

SeanPlunk 04-21-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT (Post 1785)
Hell, I used to play some, why not?

You were a pretty good ball player if I remember correctly. That said, you also were a supporter of the Arizona Wildcats basketball team, and we all know they suck, especially compared to the mighty North Carolina Tar Heels :judge:

vonage6591 04-21-2008 09:16 PM

Depending on when games were and where i suppose i could lend you boys my tallent :D all depends on how it fits my current summer schedual and what not and how often im pitching for my other teams

Sonic03SVT 04-21-2008 10:16 PM

I certainly had my moments, and I had no choice, some family were alums from UA....that being said, Tarheels suck :P (If i recall correctly, i did win that year...so ha!)

SeanPlunk 04-21-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT (Post 1806)
I certainly had my moments, and I had no choice, some family were alums from UA....that being said, Tarheels suck :P (If i recall correctly, i did win that year...so ha!)

You for sure won that year, I think Arizona won as an 8 seed. I think it was 97. I'll never live it down. I think you were THE ONLY person saying they were going to win :judge:

Pineconeprize 04-22-2008 11:44 PM

Fuck

I hate sports!