Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tickets and Accidents (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   What does white/blue smoke mean? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204)

Vettezuki 03-30-2008 09:43 PM

What does white/blue smoke mean?

I was coming home from doing a little shopping at a wood/working store, when a body kitted 350Z pulled in front of me. Fine. Then getting on to the freeway he played with the throttle a little, trying to get my attention. OK. It was way to crowded to get gnarly (and I don't do that on the street anyway), so I just paced him a little to let him know the "old man" is on your ass. I'll say this, he wasn't slow. However I noticed as I had to peel away for my interchange, and he changed gears an ominous cloud of blue/white smoke exited his tail pipe. Wonder what that was?

SeanPlunk 03-30-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1156)
I was coming home from doing a little shopping at a wood/working store, when a body kitted 350Z pulled in front of me. Fine. Then getting on to the freeway he played with the throttle a little, trying to get my attention. OK. It was way to crowded to get gnarly (and I don't do that on the street anyway), so I just paced him a little to let him know the "old man" is on your ass. I'll say this, he wasn't slow. However I noticed as I had to peel away for my interchange, and he changed gears an ominous cloud of blue/white smoke exited his tail pipe. Wonder what that was?

LOL, maybe he had a blower and it was some oil blowby burning up?

Vettezuki 03-30-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 1157)
LOL, maybe he had a blower and it was some oil blowby burning up?

Yeah, it did look like the smoke that came off our own dear enkeivette's motor at the dyno. Except this guy's came out of the exhaust.:judge:

enkeivette 03-31-2008 12:01 AM

Blue = Oil
White = Coolant
Black = Gas
Pink = Shrooms

If you saw both I'd guess a head gasket leak.

I was hanging out with my high school girl friend a few months ago and I found out that her Dad has a supercharged 350Z. I wanted to take a look under the hood but he wasn't home.

Vettezuki 03-31-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 1163)
Blue = Oil
White = Coolant
Black = Gas
Pink = Shrooms

If you saw both I'd guess a head gasket leak.

I was hanging out with my high school girl friend a few months ago and I found out that her Dad has a supercharged 350Z. I wanted to take a look under the hood but he wasn't home.

So you were hanging out with your H.S. girlfriend, her dad wasn't home, and you wanted to take a look under the hood. . .

enkeivette 03-31-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1165)
So you were hanging out with your H.S. girlfriend, her dad wasn't home, and you wanted to take a look under the hood. . .

Ahahaha, if you saw her I'm sure you'd want to take her out for a spin too. The car I mean... :D :sm_laughing:

Vettezuki 03-31-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 1168)
Ahahaha, if you saw her I'm sure you'd want to take her out for a spin too. The car I mean... :D :sm_laughing:

My wife has some pretty strict policies regarding what I can take for a spin. . . or else, :crutches:

See Alexis's post?

enkeivette 03-31-2008 02:20 PM

:kali: :surrender: \:|

SexyLxy 04-04-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1170)
My wife has some pretty strict policies regarding what I can take for a spin. . . or else, :crutches:

See Alexis's post?

I'm likin the useage of my link...keep it up.

Yeah you better watch out, those women have a nasty attitude :jk: