Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thanks to gunfish (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19224)

Vettezuki 08-05-2010 12:07 AM

Thanks to gunfish

Gunfish took me trap shooting today and hot damn that was a hoot! I'm a natural born killer! If you've never been and have any friends into it, you should go. Thanks again. :thumbs_up:

94cobra69ss396 08-05-2010 12:10 AM

My dad took Amy and I years ago when we were still dating. She's a better shot with a 12 gauge than I am.

Douglas Mariani 08-05-2010 08:34 AM

Trap shooting is a good stress relief :thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 08-05-2010 10:14 AM

I'm too lazy to look it up - what's trap shooting?

Vettezuki 08-05-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 56880)
I'm too lazy to look it up - what's trap shooting?

Shooting clays. Thy get flung away from you and you shoot em'. Well, try to shoot em'.

injdinjn 08-05-2010 05:14 PM

I haven't done that in years, so long ago my shot shells have illegal shot in them. Wasn't much good at it either.
Where did you go shooting

Vettezuki 08-05-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by injdinjn (Post 56916)
I haven't done that in years, so long ago my shot shells have illegal shot in them. Wasn't much good at it either.

Prado off the 71. It was fun. Someday when I have some play money I could see doing it on a fairly regular basis. It's a lot more entertaining than shooting paper, which is fun too. But hitting a moving target is naturally more exciting. For those of you who don't know you're standing on a radials with four other guys and you go one after another in relatively quick succession. It is a sport so there's score keeping and fair amount of shi* talking thrown in. And if you've had a cup or two of gun oil before hand, it's even more funner.

gunfish 08-05-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 56917)
Prado off the 71. It was fun. Someday when I have some play money I could see doing it on a fairly regular basis. It's a lot more entertaining than shooting paper, which is fun too. But hitting a moving target is naturally more exciting. For those of you who don't know you're standing on a radials with four other guys and you go one after another in relatively quick succession. It is a sport so there's score keeping and fair amount of shi* talking thrown in. And if you've had a cup or two of gun oil before hand, it's even more funner.

You're a natural, Ben. Glad you had fun. By the way, we call that "aimin' oil." Gun oil might give you heartburn.

Vettezuki 08-05-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 56919)
. . .Gun oil might give you heartburn.

I'm hardcore! LOL. I knew I wasn't quite remember'n that right. :drink:

Shaolin Crane 08-05-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by injdinjn (Post 56916)

Depleted uranium lol?