Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Import (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the wild (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1772)

SeanPlunk 02-28-2009 08:35 PM

Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the wild

Today I saw this Hyundai Genesis Coupe at the Costco in Yorba Linda. It was a 2.0T with the track package (I think, it had Brembo brakes). It's a really nice looking car - a little bigger than I was expecting. I like the color too.

Leedom 02-28-2009 08:53 PM

I have to admit that I like this car. I have seen some other pics of it and I like the lines.

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 03-01-2009 06:42 AM

sexy, my fav colors are white, silver, yellow and orange lol

SoCalC55 03-01-2009 11:36 AM

mmm I may have to make a trip to the Hundai dealership soon then....

Chate 03-02-2009 01:25 PM

shoulda taken a picture standing next to it!!
I need to see a real-life comparo... or put a deck of cards next to it...or an iphone haha

xENo 03-13-2009 03:12 PM

Pretty car. I wish the genesis coupe came out before I bought my last car (Tiburon). It's priced really well for everything you get.

SeanPlunk 03-13-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17774)
Pretty car. I wish the genesis coupe came out before I bought my last car (Tiburon). It's priced really well for everything you get.

Yeah, for the money they are very nice. I really liked the one I saw in person and the color was cool too.

xENo 03-13-2009 03:39 PM

Haven't yet seen a coupe in person, aside from the orange concept coupe at last year's LA auto show. (the whole reason I went)

The sedan has amazing build quality though. My tiburon was pretty nice, but I kept having small issues with it, so I upgraded. My case wasn't typical of the tiburon community, though. Hyundai has come a long way.

SeanPlunk 03-13-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17781)
Haven't yet seen a coupe in person, aside from the orange concept coupe at last year's LA auto show. (the whole reason I went)

The sedan has amazing build quality though. My tiburon was pretty nice, but I kept having small issues with it, so I upgraded. My case wasn't typical of the tiburon community, though. Hyundai has come a long way.

Yeah, I think Hyundai's cars at this point are just about as good as any Japanese car. The Genesis sedan is no joke...

Leedom 03-13-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17781)

I always liked the Tiburon.