Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Los Angeles Auto Show Trip - November 25th @ 6:30 P.M. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829)

silvertermi04 11-26-2008 11:00 AM

Thats it lol put me for those 3 plus, the genesis the R8 and hhhmmmmm lincoln MKX

BRUTAL64 11-26-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 9407)
Excellent, 3 auto loans. I think that's about triple what I've done the last month...

Actually, after the first of the year we may talk.;)

heypal 11-26-2008 06:21 PM

Okay I'm going to say it I thought overall the show was dissapointing. New mustang looks good from the front like ass from the rear, raptor will perform well but looks like crap seriously who signed off on that front grill, 7series gay, acura gay, g8 gxp not worth the money at all. Ctsv was nice and the zr1, audi always nice ferrari and lambo. That turbo focus that was there wasn't bad and the flex was nice also. Camaro was cool exhaust was gay lol but the car was cool, that v6 hyundia coupe was nice and the gtr isn't all that ugly in person just a waste of money. Oh and the sti's look like crap.

Vettezuki 11-26-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 9511)
Okay I'm going to say it I thought overall the show was dissapointing. New mustang looks good from the front like ass from the rear, raptor will perform well but looks like crap seriously who signed off on that front grill, 7series gay, acura gay, g8 gxp not worth the money at all. Ctsv was nice and the zr1, audi always nice ferrari and lambo. That turbo focus that was there wasn't bad and the flex was nice also. Camaro was cool exhaust was gay lol but the car was cool, that v6 hyundia coupe was nice and the gtr isn't all that ugly in person just a waste of money. Oh and the sti's look like crap.

Is this your little brother? We should hire you guys to team up for reviews. . .

SeanPlunk 11-26-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 9514)
Is this your little brother? We should hire you guys to team up for reviews. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XewmpZ16kao

LOL, they even look alike :rolling:

Vettezuki 11-26-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 9515)
LOL, they even look alike :rolling:

I've been waiting years to use that one. :drink:

Leedom 11-26-2008 10:59 PM

Ovedrall the show was ok. I would have liked about 2 more hours to crusie through it. I did not even get downstairs to the aftermarket. I like the mustang. I love the Raptor (grill may need a little dress up). Only a few over cars really caught my eye. The Camaro and Vette were nice. Cadillac is doing stuff right. I would love to drive a new Dodge Ram around with the new rear suspension set-up with no leaf springs, but a 5 link (thought I overheard the pitchman say that) and a coil over the axel. Ford also had a pretty nice euro car there called the Fiesta or something like that (may be coming to the US in 2010/2011) and it looked pretty snazzy. I will probably be working on pics with Sean this weekend, but unfortunately there are not more. The battery in Alexis's camera die pretty quick.

silvertermi04 11-28-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 9520)
Ovedrall the show was ok. I would have liked about 2 more hours to crusie through it. I did not even get downstairs to the aftermarket. I like the mustang. I love the Raptor (grill may need a little dress up). Only a few over cars really caught my eye. The Camaro and Vette were nice. Cadillac is doing stuff right. I would love to drive a new Dodge Ram around with the new rear suspension set-up with no leaf springs, but a 5 link (thought I overheard the pitchman say that) and a coil over the axel. Ford also had a pretty nice euro car there called the Fiesta or something like that (may be coming to the US in 2010/2011) and it looked pretty snazzy. I will probably be working on pics with Sean this weekend, but unfortunately there are not more. The battery in Alexis's camera die pretty quick.

How did u like that drive in traffic with ur Mach :bang: :mad:

BRUTAL64 11-28-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertermi04 (Post 9582)
How did u like that drive in traffic with ur Mach :bang: :mad:

I don't think he minded that much. I followed him out, when we left the show and when we FINALLY got to the FWY, he was gone. I thought I would catch him in the traffic, didn't happen. I figured he would run slow with his dad with him. Nope.:rolleyes2:

silvertermi04 11-28-2008 03:53 PM

Still though. I woudl have hated the drive. Clutch in, gear, move up 2 feet, cluch in, out of gear. (repeat that by 400 times probably and i would have shoot myself) I hate L.A. I stay away from it as much as i can i hate the city and its street and the traffic that it has.