Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   OC 350z Roadster (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2151)

xENo 03-13-2009 03:05 PM

OC 350z Roadster

Hi guys (and girls),

New guy here, just saying hi. My name is Jimmy. Found out about the site from the 350 boards because of tomorrow's cruise. Figured I would be at home with local car guys.

I'm not stuck on any particular type of car. Like women, I can find a redeeming quality about damn near any car. :)

I posted some pics of my car to my garage. I know I'll get picked on for the chrome housewife rims, but they came with the car. Haven't had the cash to get new rims yet.

Jimmy

SeanPlunk 03-13-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17772)
Hi guys (and girls),

New guy here, just saying hi. My name is Jimmy. Found out about the site from the 350 boards because of tomorrow's cruise. Figured I would be at home with local car guys.

I'm not stuck on any particular type of car. Like women, I can find a redeeming quality about damn near any car. :)

I posted some pics of my car to my garage. I know I'll get picked on for the chrome housewife rims, but they came with the car. Haven't had the cash to get new rims yet.

Jimmy

Welcome to the board Jimmy!

This is an awesome picture:

One of my buddies here at work has a 2007 350z, it's an awesome car. We spent about a half hour yesterday going over the differences between the VQ35 and the VQ35HR :bigthumbsup:

xENo 03-13-2009 03:37 PM

Oh nice.

I didn't know the full benefits until after I bought the car. Basically, I like to cruise, and I'm a recent socal transplant, so I wanted a convertible with some power. If I had to do it over again, I'd be in a Cadillac CTS (preferably a V).

SeanPlunk 03-13-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17778)
Oh nice.

I didn't know the full benefits until after I bought the car. Basically, I like to cruise, and I'm a recent socal transplant, so I wanted a convertible with some power. If I had to do it over again, I'd be in a Cadillac CTS (preferably a V).

Yeah, the new CTS-V is no joke. I'm interested to see how much weight they trim out of the coupe version when it comes out.

xENo 03-13-2009 03:40 PM

*sniff*

You're making me cry... GM killed off their performance division, so there won't be any more V trims unless GM bounces back. I'm sure the coupe will get an optional V8 instead of the V, though, for us performance oriented people. :)

SeanPlunk 03-13-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17782)
*sniff*

You're making me cry... GM killed off their performance division, so there won't be any more V trims unless GM bounces back. I'm sure the coupe will get an optional V8 instead of the V, though, for us performance oriented people. :)

Fear not my friend, the news is not all bad :bigthumbsup:

xENo 03-13-2009 04:47 PM

oooOOOH. I want it. I may have to reward them for making this vehicle by purchasing one. :)

Vettezuki 03-13-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xENo (Post 17789)
oooOOOH. I want it. I may have to reward them for making this vehicle by purchasing one. :)

Do you think it might be possible to really reward them by buyint two. . . then reward me by giving me one. That'd help GM, the economy, and me. You'll feel very good about yourself.

Oh, and welcome yo.

SoCalC55 03-13-2009 06:42 PM

Welcome to Motorgen Jimmy

Nice vert

xENo 03-13-2009 11:16 PM

Thanks guys.

@Vettezuki Sure.. what color? ;)

Just added dual intakes to the Z tonight. My first performance mod.