Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Checking In (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271)

Sonic03SVT 04-20-2008 09:44 PM

Checking In

Just checking in, ran into Sean today at FFF, hadnt seen him in years, at least his taste in cars seems to have improved :sm_laughing: Seems like a pretty cool site you guys have here, look forward to annoying you folks over here! :thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 04-20-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT (Post 1784)
Just checking in, ran into Sean today at FFF, hadnt seen him in years, at least his taste in cars seems to have improved :sm_laughing: Seems like a pretty cool site you guys have here, look forward to annoying you folks over here! :thumbs_up:

LOL, it was good to see you too dude. You have to come out this Saturday - we can watch a few Civics blow up together :bigthumbsup:

Sonic03SVT 04-21-2008 12:46 AM

ill certainly see what i can do.

anthonydalrymple 04-24-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 1789)
LOL, it was good to see you too dude. You have to come out this Saturday - we can watch a few Civics blow up together :bigthumbsup:

Man... that sounds so much better than the other two options i have to deal with.... :(

SeanPlunk 04-24-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple (Post 1922)
Man... that sounds so much better than the other two options i have to deal with.... :(

Now you have my curious, my mind is racing in a million directions - do tell.

anthonydalrymple 05-15-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 1926)
Now you have my curious, my mind is racing in a million directions - do tell.

Heh, heh...... I'm soooooo frigg'in wasted right now that I cannot for the life of me figure out what even I mean't when I posted that..... I'm guessing I had to both a) Prematurely suck up to Mom for Mother's Day since I had plans for the T5Z trans install that weekend(which was accomplished by the way). Mom's can lay on the guilt trips in far more ways than a man can truely ever be aware of IMHO.... b) A power steering leak that suddenly made itself apparent once I decided to clean the undercarriage one day(yeah; go figure. All that dirt & debris does keep leaks from being known to you until the clean bug hits you in the arse....), c) I'm helping two friends out physically & financially on building their rides in my spare time....(everyone that has a heart eventually has someone they help "crutch" through their hardships in life because they truely are good people....). No excuses..... I just honestly don't remember what i really mean't to say in my response! ;)

SeanPlunk 05-15-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple (Post 2517)
Heh, heh...... I'm soooooo frigg'in wasted right now that I cannot for the life of me figure out what even I mean't when I posted that..... I'm guessing I had to both a) Prematurely suck up to Mom for Mother's Day since I had plans for the T5Z trans install that weekend(which was accomplished by the way). Mom's can lay on the guilt trips in far more ways than a man can truely ever be aware of IMHO.... b) A power steering leak that suddenly made itself apparent once I decided to clean the undercarriage one day(yeah; go figure. All that dirt & debris does keep leaks from being known to you until the clean bug hits you in the arse....), c) I'm helping two friends out physically & financially on building their rides in my spare time....(everyone that has a heart eventually has someone they help "crutch" through their hardships in life because they truely are good people....). No excuses..... I just honestly don't remember what i really mean't to say in my response! ;)

I nominate this post for "post of the century." That is all. :laugh:

Vettezuki 05-15-2008 10:24 PM

anthonydalrymple 05-19-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 2525)

I love towlie! He's right there in from of Cheech Marin and Bob Marley....
How on earth did you know?

Vettezuki 05-19-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple (Post 2589)
I love towlie! He's right there in from of Cheech Marin and Bob Marley....
How on earth did you know?

Mmmm, lucky guess. :laugh: