Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WTF....I hate people! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28710)

blackax 05-31-2011 09:30 AM

WTF....I hate people!

Some tweaker thought it would be funny to throw a rock at my back window.
Yes the dick is in jail on a felony vandalism charge.

94cobra69ss396 05-31-2011 09:45 AM

That sucks! What's the story?

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2011 10:11 AM

Why is he not in the hospital too?

blackax 05-31-2011 10:21 AM

I was at my Girl friends house, getting ready to go out to dinner with her little brother (he is 4) we all get in the car and I start to drive away when this jack ass throws a rock at my back windows (the jerk is knowen by the family he has a problem with the my gf's mom or something) I stay in my car for about 30 sec because I dont want to kill the guy. I have my gf call the cops and I do my best to keep the guy there as long as I can. Long story short he runs and about and hour later he comes back and threatens me because I called the cops but this time he gets cought and taken away. Yes i'm pressing charges and he already has 2 Stricks so Ihope he gets a little longer then 6 months

blackax 05-31-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 76081)
Why is he not in the hospital too?

I wish I would of but it's better that he sobers up in jail for a little bit. He tryed to make a deal so he wouldn't go to jail by saying he would get it fix. I just said no and that I would get it taken care of.

SeanPlunk 05-31-2011 10:34 AM

Wow, just amazing. I hope he rots in jail for a long time. It's just too bad we have to spend so much tax money keeping idiots like him locked up :(

89StangGuy 05-31-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 76086)
I wish I would of but it's better that he sobers up in jail for a little bit. He tryed to make a deal so he wouldn't go to jail by saying he would get it fix. I just said no and that I would get it taken care of.

All BS aside. You took the correct route. I don't think i would have been able to hold my temper long enough to not f**k him up.

Vettezuki 05-31-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 76087)
Wow, just amazing. I hope he rots in jail for a long time. It's just too bad we have to spend so much tax money keeping idiots like him locked up :(

Two words: "labor camp".

He can pay for his own gd incarceration and for blackax's window, plus damages. Get some anger management, get cleaned up (you said he's a tweaker), then have a mediator try work out whatever his beef is with your gf's mom. Probably he just has some drug related paranoia or something like that.

94cobra69ss396 05-31-2011 11:30 AM

It is well know by the police that sometimes Criminals fall and get hurt when they run and you apprehend them.

89StangGuy 05-31-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 76095)
It is well know by the police that sometimes Criminals fall and get hurt when they run and you apprehend them.

lol +1