Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   New Member (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16646)

fdogg96 05-20-2010 11:17 PM

Wow..awesome. I was having problems activating my account and couldn't introduce myself. Now I can. Thank you for whomever helped me.

My Intro:
I'm Tom and I'm a car enthusiast like everyone else on this board. I'm into American cars, pretty much into Ford's. I'm involved with several boards/clubs; i.e Taurus Car Club of America, SHOForum.com and SHOCal. I know guys from Lost Angels Mustang and So Cal Probe Owners Club.

My ride:
Unfortunately, I drive a 1995 Taurus GL; I'm the original owner. It's got light mods; i.e. junkyard parts, HIDs, underdrive pulley, high flow y-pipe. Hey, at least it performs a lil bit better than before. The car has gone through 1 motor rebuilt and 1 tranny rebuild. My tranny is slipping again so I'm gonna dump it and get a 1992-1995 Taurus SHO within the next few years.

I'm here just to make friends, hang out and stuff. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
fdogg

Leedom 05-21-2010 12:34 AM

Welcome to the board Tom. I bleed a little blue oval myself!

Vettezuki 05-21-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdogg96 (Post 51941)
Wow..awesome. I was having problems activating my account and couldn't introduce myself. Now I can. Thank you for whomever helped me.

My Intro:
I'm Tom and I'm a car enthusiast like everyone else on this board. I'm into American cars, pretty much into Ford's. I'm involved with several boards/clubs; i.e Taurus Car Club of America, SHOForum.com and SHOCal. I know guys from Lost Angels Mustang and So Cal Probe Owners Club.

My ride:
Unfortunately, I drive a 1995 Taurus GL; I'm the original owner. It's got light mods; i.e. junkyard parts, HIDs, underdrive pulley, high flow y-pipe. Hey, at least it performs a lil bit better than before. The car has gone through 1 motor rebuilt and 1 tranny rebuild. My tranny is slipping again so I'm gonna dump it and get a 1992-1995 Taurus SHO within the next few years.

I'm here just to make friends, hang out and stuff. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
fdogg

Welcome aboard Tom. Sorry for the trouble. Glad we got you sorted (twas me.) FYI jedhead is SHO man.

BADDASSC6 05-21-2010 04:22 AM

Welcome!

kdracer73 05-21-2010 06:46 AM

Welcome !

SoCalC55 05-21-2010 08:52 AM

Welcome Tom

blackax 05-21-2010 02:25 PM

Ick ford (**), Welcome tom, Hope you get your SHO those things are bad ass.

jedhead 05-21-2010 09:53 PM

Welcome

Bob

Chuck 05-21-2010 10:21 PM

Welcome you will like this place it is very diverse.

Chuck

fdogg96 05-21-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 51947)
Welcome aboard Tom. Sorry for the trouble. Glad we got you sorted (twas me.) FYI jedhead is SHO man.

Thanks for the help. I didn't realize that Jedhead, a fellow SHOCal member was here. I know BondoSHO aka SeanMc is here. From him, I heard of this group.