Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   SoCal Car Shows, Meets, Cruises, Racing (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   anyone down for a get together (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28294)

mikey-b5stg3s4 05-17-2011 12:29 AM

anyone down for a get together

hey is anyone is down to have a little meet grab a bit to eat and maybe some hookah after let me no ill plan a date time and as far as places when u answer the post as far as yes then name a place ud like to go to and im talking about people in oc (anaheim area) but anyone is able to come if they want to drive out here :) thanks guys

Vettezuki 05-17-2011 01:01 AM

I'm interested. Let me think about it. Damian and I live in Fullerton and there is a Hookah place in DT.

mikey-b5stg3s4 05-17-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 74968)
I'm interested. Let me think about it. Damian and I live in Fullerton and there is a Hookah place in DT.

ya its twilght very good people but parking sucks there but god Hookah spot but theres a place named dreeam cafe in anaheim off of brookhurst and ball parking Is big and its always busy and god service let me no if ur down for that Hookah bar amd maybe before get our grub on

Vettezuki 05-17-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey-b5stg3s4 (Post 74969)
ya its twilght very good people but parking sucks there but god Hookah spot but theres a place named dreeam cafe in anaheim off of brookhurst and ball parking Is big and its always busy and god service let me no if ur down for that Hookah bar amd maybe before get our grub on

I'm down. Let's see if we can get a couple folks and a schedule that makes sense. There's a great Lebanese place, Zait and Zaatar near Brookhurst and C resent.

Damian 05-17-2011 02:39 AM

I'm down pending date. There is also Bulldog down in HB that I used to go to all the time. Never actually sat down and smoked at Twilight, I buy some tabacco from them here and there.

Shaolin Crane 05-17-2011 08:04 AM

I going to say this the simplest way possible, your posts are very difficult to read, complete spelling of words and punctuation will take you far grasshopper.

Vettezuki 05-17-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 74987)
I going to say this the simplest way possible, your posts are very difficult to read, complete spelling of words and punctuation will take you far grasshopper.

It's funny, young'ins type on a computer like they would on a cell (maybe he is typing from his cell) and old timers like me text in complete sentences with proper punctuation, etc. Damn kids, whattaya gonna do. ;)

SeanPlunk 05-17-2011 12:10 PM

I vote for dinner at SuperMex in Fullerton and then you guys can go smoke :drink:

Shaolin Crane 05-17-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 75010)
It's funny, young'ins type on a computer like they would on a cell (maybe he is typing from his cell) and old timers like me text in complete sentences with proper punctuation, etc. Damn kids, whattaya gonna do. ;)

Well shit, what group do I fall into, oldin in a youngin body? Or just straight asshole?

Vettezuki 05-17-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 75011)
I vote for dinner at SuperMex in Fullerton and then you guys can go smoke :drink:

Meh, I want the full ME experience, and the Lebanese place is great. (I'm sure there are many others down around there.) It shouldn't be too out there for you. They have wraps, felafels, shawarma; just meats and flat breads kind of stuff, nothing "weird" at all. Easy.