Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045)

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 07:29 PM

Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?

This poll is for the MotorGen members that have been here longer than 2 weeks.
We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?

SeanPlunk 01-04-2009 07:38 PM

I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 12519)
I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.

I agree but the $700 doesnt explain the previous several years of abuse.

enkeivette 01-04-2009 08:39 PM

Not going to read your whole post, because you bore me. But to answer the poll question, the VM crowd (of which I am part of) consists mainly of helpful and knowledgeable guys.

That site is great resource for Corvette lovers and lacks as many morons (like yourself) as CF has. By the way, what have you contributed to Motorgen or Vettemod in the way of automotive knowledge/ insight? Or are you simply the "internet stalker" that you accuse everyone else of being? That was rhetorical by the way, moron.

68L71 01-04-2009 09:30 PM

rodsknockin/dwncchs you are a fraud and a waste of time

DJ Dep 01-04-2009 09:41 PM

:rolleyes:

big2bird 01-04-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12517)
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?

I think that if you had a hair on your ass, you would use your real identity.
(Even DB has bigger nuts than you)
I think that without any credibility, you have only proven our points.
I also believe, in your "pursuit of revenge", you have only made DB's image worse.
I also think the guys here see thru you better than you think.

enkeivette 01-04-2009 10:12 PM

I recently posted a poll, comparing your credibility to the 'bad guy.' I believe it was 17:1, Bird:You. And we all know where that one vote for you came from.

So now, you seem to think that it's a good idea to post another, very similar poll, for the same crowd to vote on... :confused: What did you think was going to happen?

You are quite possibly the dumbest person that I've ever conversed with over the internet. I'd be willing to bet money that your IQ would fall somewhere between average (100) and borderline retarded (79, I think it is). Please don't ever reproduce. Please. Please don't.

Irish_Turd 01-05-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12517)
This poll is for the MotorGen members that have been here longer than 2 weeks.
We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.

Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum

BRUTAL64 01-05-2009 09:19 AM

VetteMOD??? Never been there.:smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:
:smack::smack::smack::smack: