Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Accident Help from GMR 12-11-10 Cruise!!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24967)

Leedom 02-07-2011 05:37 PM

Accident Help from GMR 12-11-10 Cruise!!!!

So I finally got an update from my insurance company regarding my accident on the December 12th GMR Cruise and the other guy is claiming it was my fault and that my insurance company should pay him. I am reaching out to anyone willing to make a statement to my insurance company and/or supply video if they have any regarding the incident. I need your help!

blackax I am pretty sure you said that you have video. If you could get it to my so that I can e-mail it to my insurance company that would be great.

Sean-If you know anyone from any of the other sites that were on the cruise and might be able to lend a hand please let me know.

Slow_HO_Daytona 02-07-2011 06:06 PM

See what happens when I'm not behind you! I'll give a statement if you like.....

Leedom 02-07-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow_HO_Daytona (Post 68126)
See what happens when I'm not behind you! I'll give a statement if you like.....

Thanks Curt. I was using your camera and thought I had caught it on video but I guess the camera stops recording after 25 min and I missed the accident by less than 5 minutes. Too bad you weren't there because you would have had video I am sure. This situation is just pissing me off.:censored:

09sscalicobalt 02-07-2011 09:05 PM

i didnt see it just the aftermath but if i saw it i would give you a statement man...

on a side note i saw a hit and run at the in n out in hb last night and gave the girl that got hit my info cops called me later so hopefully they get the girl she made a left hand turn going down the wrong side of beach and hit a car that was turning out onto beach and fled the scene bitch was probably drunk lol looked young too

Shaolin Crane 02-08-2011 08:48 PM

So Adam what exactly happened?

09sscalicobalt 02-08-2011 08:57 PM

he was leading the cruise and came around a blind corner and guy and his gf had their bagger motorcycle in the middle of the street taking pics and he hit it its 100% that guys fault not his the guy is a complete idiot for parking his bike there and taking pics

Shaolin Crane 02-08-2011 09:11 PM

So then how is he trying to say its your fault Adam?

Leedom 02-09-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 09sscalicobalt (Post 68191)
he was leading the cruise and came around a blind corner and guy and his gf had their bagger motorcycle in the middle of the street taking pics and he hit it its 100% that guys fault not his the guy is a complete idiot for parking his bike there and taking pics

That was not quite what happened. He was doing that after he almost died.

We came out of a blind turn and were approaching another blind right and when I got ready to make the sweeping turn he came out of nowhere on my side of the middle of the road and he narrowly missed flying through my windshield. He hit my front driver side fender right where the bumper and fender meet. I though I had the accident on video but the camera had stopped recording less then 5 minutes beforehand. Damn I wish I had the video! Hopefully someone behind me has video and some people come forward and will testify on my behalf.

Vettezuki 02-09-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 68263)
That was not quite what happened. He was doing that after he almost died.

We came out of a blind turn and were approaching another blind right and when I got ready to make the sweeping turn he came out of nowhere on my side of the middle of the road and he narrowly missed flying through my windshield. He hit my front driver side fender right where the bumper and fender meet. I though I had the accident on video but the camera had stopped recording less then 5 minutes beforehand. Damn I wish I had the video! Hopefully someone behind me has video and some people come forward and will testify on my behalf.

Did you watch through ALL the video from that event?

Leedom 02-09-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 68268)
Did you watch through ALL the video from that event?

Yeah and I might be able to use the one from the guy in the S2000 but it does not catch the accident really or show where I was on the road. I think right before it stops it shows a piece of his bike right in the middle of the road and a Subie stopped next to it is almost on the edge of the road. Might be able to make that case.