Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Conspiracy (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995)

redvetracr 12-21-2008 04:34 PM

Conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 5235)
Considering how popular the Vortec head casting is getting, with it's high performance and low cost.

Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....

big2bird 12-21-2008 04:37 PM

Or buys a Copywritten paper from E-Bay, and shares it for free?

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10879)
Or buys a Copywritten paper from E-Bay, and shares it for free?

Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper. When I was asked by the owner to remove it, I DID, and no problems have occurred since...oh gee how many years ago was that? You should know because you people can't ever seem to let go.

Oh, so everyone else here is aware, Big2bird and Redvetracr, and a few other of their friends have Google searched my name and frequent forum names and signed up for membership at EVERY SINGLE FORUM with the sole purpose of harassing ME and singling me out.

Aren't these grown men? Is this the best we can expect? They have been harassing me for several years now no matter what forum it is and I don't expect them to play nice here either.

Make your own decisions.

big_G 12-21-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 10878)
Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....

Damn...who would be low enough to do that? Ya know....if it happened to me I might be inclined to get the Postmaster General involved. Perhaps the I.R.S. would look into all of his internet sales...maybe overdue for an audit? Some jail time for tax evasion would certainly suck.

big2bird 12-21-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10884)
Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10888)
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

I know you think that's funny but you guys are making it out to look like I was trying to do that all intentionally. I simply didn't realize it was copyrighted and I was just trying to help someone out with the information that I had purchased.

Lest we not forget that one of these very finger pointers went out of their way to contact the original creator and seller of that PDF paper telling him that I was sharing it for free and asked him to sue me.

Seriously, who does that?

big2bird 12-21-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10891)
I simply didn't realize it was copyrighted .......................

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10884)
Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper. When I was asked by the owner to remove it, I DID,...........

But not before you said that you had the owners permission.:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10904)
But not before you said that you had the owners permission.:rolling::rolling::rolling:

When did I say that? Hmm? Or is that what you would like everyone to believe because in reality I didn't do anything evil or heinous and that would mean you don't have a leg to stand on to harass me about it?

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10911)
When did I say that? Hmm? Or is that what you would like everyone to believe because in reality I didn't do anything evil or heinous and that would mean you don't have a leg to stand on to harass me about it?

Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................