Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765)

SeanPlunk 10-20-2008 10:52 PM

Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone that came out to the last meet! We had somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 cars and it was awesome to have so much variety. We had Camaro's, Mustang's, 350z's, G35's, a Typhoon, Syclone, a couple Turbo Buicks, Vette's, RX8's, an dumdumdumdum, a couple Evo's, some Subaru's, a couple RX8's, and even a Viper. Here is a link to the pictures from last meet, and a from the cruise section.

The next meet is going to be on November 8th at the Sonic Burger in Anaheim again. It has a large lot with no speedbumps. Here is the address for anyone that needs it:

1632 N. Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 992-4500

We are planning on meeting at 7:30 again and will just hang out until everyone starts to roll out. I think we're planning on bringing out some drinks and snack food if anyone gets hungry, although I make no promises on how long it will last for. Also, for anyone interested we're planning an offroad trip that morning before the meet. You would probably need at least a 4WD Jeep or Truck, but here is a video of where we're going if any of you guys want to come.

Also, we're going to be out at California Speedway for the Street Legal Drags on November 2nd. We will be taping runs and some of us are running. I'm also trying to get an Ez-up tent and a propane grill to cook some food and tail gate. If anyone is planning to go and wants to be taped, register and let me know you're coming and we'll get you. We're planning on marking cars to be taped with a red colored dot or something on your passenger side window, so come find me when you get there and we'll mark the window to make sure.

If anyone has any questions or anything shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com, give me a call or text at 714-322-2324, or shoot me a PM on Motorgen. I'll see you guys out there - it's going to be an awesome month of car stuff.

Sean

SeanPlunk 10-20-2008 10:52 PM

That's my message on all the cross boards - I forgot to put an actual link to a thread though. The next time I have a bump I'll add it in. So, who is coming besides me :huh:

enkeivette 10-21-2008 02:33 AM

I'm down like a clown Charlie Br... down like a clown Charlie Braaa... down like a clown Charlie B B B Brown.

Should I post this on VetteMod?

Gary Wells 10-21-2008 07:26 AM

I am going to try and make it, had a great time last time.

BlacknBoostn 10-21-2008 09:18 AM

me and Kera should be there on the 8th, I'm going to try to make it out on november 2nd, but I need to buy a helmet...

BRUTAL64 10-21-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 7648)
I'm down like a clown Charlie Br... down like a clown Charlie Braaa... down like a clown Charlie B B B Brown.

Should I post this on VetteMod?

You know how those 'people' on VetteMOD are.:judge:

SeanPlunk 10-21-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 7653)
me and Kera should be there on the 8th, I'm going to try to make it out on november 2nd, but I need to buy a helmet...

I think I could get a helmet for you to borrow if you need one - let me know.

SeanPlunk 10-21-2008 09:25 AM

By the way, the Sonics is in Anaheim, not Fullerton. I had to go edit 25 threads because I was too tired last night to notice - DOH :bang:

BlacknBoostn 10-21-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7656)
By the way, the Sonics is in Anaheim, not Fullerton. I had to go edit 25 threads because I was too tired last night to notice - DOH :bang:

Lol it's cool, despite the difference we still had a huge turnout last time!

BlacknBoostn 10-21-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7655)
I think I could get a helmet for you to borrow if you need one - let me know.

I may take you up on that just in case i can't get one by then, or possible if I can borrow one still so Kera can do a ride along haha. I bet I crack 13.9 with a passenger lol! :crossesfingers: I'm excited to get to the track for the first time