Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tickets and Accidents (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   High Schoolers.... (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699)

SexyLxy 09-24-2008 11:50 AM

High Schoolers....

So I think it's absolutely hillarious when I drive to work in the morning in the cobra and I get the head wave....you know the same kinda of head wave when a guy finds some hot tatas or a$$ walk'n down the street you see the head follow the object. Well, it happened this morning. I was going down the residential street and all the high school kids were walk'n to school and a group of 3 of them heard me com'n and full on turned around and did the head wave. I felt speical. :)

Oh BTW, on top of me still learning how to work the cobra/clutch on hills I have found that I can't drive a stick with a CD or radio turned up....I have a tendancy to stall. Lol, I can't hear the engine and where it catche engages. I have issues don't I?

CorruptCulture 09-24-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 6683)
Oh BTW, on top of me still learning how to work the cobra/clutch on hills I have found that I can't drive a stick with a CD or radio turned up....I have a tendancy to stall. Lol, I can't hear the engine and where it catche engages. I have issues don't I?

But man can you work that sewing machine... :thumbs_up:

BRUTAL64 09-24-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 6683)
So I think it's absolutely hillarious when I drive to work in the morning in the cobra and I get the head wave....you know the same kinda of head wave when a guy finds some hot tatas or a$$ walk'n down the street you see the head follow the object. Well, it happened this morning. I was going down the residential street and all the high school kids were walk'n to school and a group of 3 of them heard me com'n and full on turned around and did the head wave. I felt speical. :)

Don't sweat it Alexis. I do it all the time. The stereo loud and I over rev/almost stall the start. I've been doing that since 1972. ;)

If anyone else says they don't do it, is a plain an simple lier. Hearing the revs is important.:D

Vettezuki 09-24-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 6691)
. . . I've been doing that since 1972. ;) . . .

Since the "procedure" to make the voices go away?

SexyLxy 09-24-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Don't sweat it Alexis. I do it all the time. The stereo loud and I over rev/almost stall the start. I've been doing that since 1972. ;)

If anyone else says they don't do it, is a plain an simple lier. Hearing the revs is important.:D

Ok good! Then I'm not the only one. :)

SexyLxy 09-24-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 6688)
But man can you work that sewing machine... :thumbs_up:

Hells yeah! Don't come over right now....the house upchucked fabric! Working on like 10 projects before nobember. Ekk!

enkeivette 10-16-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

If you can hear your stereo over your exhaust note, there's something wrong with your exhaust system.

BRUTAL64 10-17-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 7471)
If you can hear your stereo over your exhaust note, there's something wrong with your exhaust system.

Hey, I have 250 watts going to just the back speakers. Since i can't rev over 4,500 rpm -- the stereo is louder. :crutches::suicide::huh::(

Vettezuki 10-17-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 7482)
Hey, I have 250 watts going to just the back speakers. Since i can't rev over 4,500 rpm -- the stereo is louder. :crutches::suicide::huh::(

Does it have a volume control? :huh:

enkeivette 10-17-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 7482)

I had 1K watts in the Vette once upon a time. Took it out for the weight, stuck it in my Neon. It's kind of funny to hear my Neon go boom boom, I really only turn it up to joke around.