Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adventures from the Street (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Poser Ricer (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49317)

enkeivette 06-07-2013 04:10 PM

Poser Ricer

I was watching this lowered G35 follow a 911 aggressively, and I went past where I was supposed to turn just to watch them race. Well finally it happens, they both pull up to a light and the 911 even revs his engine at the G35! But the G35 was such a poser he wouldnt race him.

Why act like you want to race someone if youre going to bitch out. I guess thats just part of the ricer lifestyle.

PS, for the record I like G35s.

BADDASSC6 06-08-2013 12:17 PM

Fuck ricers. We actually have a big Nissan club in SD. All rice. Two of them have GTRs. They pretty much sit around sucking each others dicks and talking about how fast they are. None of them are competitive in any kind of actual performance events. Just big rims and carbon body parts. FAGGOTS!

enkeivette 06-08-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 116408)
Fuck ricers. We actually have a big Nissan club in SD. All rice. Two of them have GTRs. They pretty much sit around sucking each others dicks and talking about how fast they are. None of them are competitive in any kind of actual performance events. Just big rims and carbon body parts. FAGGOTS!

Lmfao!!

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 02:26 AM

I go to ride in a modded GTR. Shit was awesome, he was reluctant to hand me the keys though -_-

Vettezuki 06-09-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116427)
I go to ride in a modded GTR. Shit was awesome, he was reluctant to hand me the keys though -_-

I'm years out from spending that kind of money on a car, but a GT-R has some real appeal as a dd.

enkeivette 06-09-2013 06:05 AM

I want to be able to shift it, but if not, I should be able to drive it over rocks.

BADDASSC6 06-09-2013 08:12 AM

GTRs are not slow, but they are a lot of money. I would not use one as a DD. mainly because I would want to preserve it for racing and a weekend toy. But for the money I would get many other cars first.

Vettezuki 06-10-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 116436)
GTRs are not slow, but they are a lot of money. I would not use one as a DD. mainly because I would want to preserve it for racing and a weekend toy. But for the money I would get many other cars first.

For example?

A Turbo Porsche would be in a similar vein for me, though a new one is much more than a GT-R. But a used one in excellent condition can be had for Vette money. In the case of the Porsche, the advantages are footprint (little smaller than the Vette or about the same AIR.) Excellent visability from the driver's seat. All weather, though rain is not such a big deal here in CA. Fast as fuck in the 0-100mph street world. A little exclusivity.

Vettezuki 06-10-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116433)
I want to be able to shift it, but if not, I should be able to drive it over rocks.

Probably going away over the next decade or so. Dual clutch is just better in every objective way (that I'm aware of). The Vette will probably get one here in the not too distant future if I had to guess. :huh:

Shaolin Crane 06-10-2013 12:59 AM

Got to borrow the M5 again this weekend. Paddle shifters are fucking awesome. Also got to drive a 3.0 NSX. Pretty fun but no torque :/