Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So I get this random email... (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060)

CorruptCulture 01-06-2009 03:45 PM

So I get this random email...

I'm watching TV on my computer and kinda surfing the web... just killing time. I have my Gmail account open in the background when I get this email from this girl. I do not recognize the name at all -I'm good with names. Anyway, the email contains no text, just a picture of her tits taken in the reflection of a mirror. Gmail lets you view the original email with headers and everything.. so I look at the originating IP Address and run a quick who is look up... it's from New York. Now I'm sure I don't know this girl.

While I was doing that... say maybe 2 minutes, I received four more emails consisting of tits and ass. At this point I'm sure of what's going on; she has the wrong email address.

I reply with, "Do I know you? I think you have the wrong email address."

To which she actually responds by saying, "Im soo srry I think i do". :bang:

Ben, weren't we just talking about this very thing on the way home from the last cruise? People crack me up.

Can I post pics of said bewbies? Can I get an NWS tag (do we even have that)?

Leedom 01-06-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 12783)
I'm watching TV on my computer and kinda surfing the web... just killing time. I have my Gmail account open in the background when I get this email from this girl. I do not recognize the name at all -I'm good with names. Anyway, the email contains no text, just a picture of her tits taken in the reflection of a mirror. Gmail lets you view the original email with headers and everything.. so I look at the originating IP Address and run a quick who is look up... it's from New York. Now I'm sure I don't know this girl.

While I was doing that... say maybe 2 minutes, I received four more emails consisting of tits and ass. At this point I'm sure of what's going on; she has the wrong email address.

Ben, weren't we just talking about this very thing on the way home from the last cruise? People crack me up.

I say post them!

Vettezuki 01-06-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 12783)

Yes we were talking about this. Let me talk with Sean about how to handle NWS stuff. Also, probably wouldn't want to put this pics up because it gets into a grey area with violation of privacy. She intended to send them to somone in confidence. If we host them we become liable in a sense, if you put them up somewhere else and link them that's probably safer. I'll discuss it with the collective on Thursday.

CorruptCulture 01-06-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 12784)
I say post them!

I already knew what you'd say... :dancenana:

Leedom 01-06-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 12786)
I already knew what you'd say... :dancenana:

What self-respecting straight man would say no?!

CorruptCulture 01-06-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 12788)

Vettezuki... that is... if he's straight. We're onto you.

Vettezuki 01-06-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 12788)

Ones responsible for organizations subject to liability of said actions. :judge:

CorruptCulture 01-06-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 12792)
Ones responsible for organizations subject to liability of said actions. :judge:

I'm just messing with ya. I only asked because it's not my ass that would be in trouble...

CorruptCulture 01-06-2009 04:10 PM

And for the record, if the pictures were anything to brag about... I would have gone straight to posting, not asking.

I posted more because the carelessness and disregard for self-respect amazed me. Who knows, perhaps she has a boyfriend and mistyped his email address? :pot_stir:

BRUTAL64 01-06-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorruptCulture (Post 12795)
And for the record, if the pictures were anything to brag about... I would have gone straight to posting, not asking.

I posted more because the carelessness and disregard for self-respect amazed me. Who knows, perhaps she has a boyfriend and mistyped his email address? :pot_stir:

You are not going to believe this. I say DO NOT post them. Yes, that is the right thing to do. NOT post them.:judge: