Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orange County (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   July 5th Park BBQ Hangout? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5240)

SeanPlunk 06-29-2009 10:37 PM

July 5th Park BBQ Hangout?

What's everyone doing this Sunday? Jerry and I were talking and it's been too long since we all got to hang out. We're thinking of doing something on Sunday at Yorba Regional Park or maybe at the beach. Everyone is invited and if you bring your own meat (no pun intended), I would bring the charcoal. It would just be a laid back day, nothing too major. We could throw a football around or something as long as it's not too hot... Anybody interested?

Update:

We're doing the park thing everyone. The address for Yorba Regional is:

Yorba Regional Park
7600 E. La Palma
Anaheim, CA 92807

There is a large dirt lot/paved area on the right hand side of La Palma at the edge of the park that has free parking. Otherwise you have to pay. I am planning to get there at noon and I'll bring charcoal. Everyone should bring there own food, although I'll probably bring some drinks and other little stuff. Also, if anyone has a football or soccer ball they want to bring we could all play a little. See you guys there.

BlacknBoostn 06-29-2009 10:46 PM

Kera and I are down :)

Leedom 06-29-2009 11:31 PM

I am down, you know I would not miss it. Oh and for the future, Angels game and tailgating anyone?

Still waiting on the title change btw.

heypal 06-29-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 25902)
I am down, you know I would not miss it. Oh and for the future, Angels game and tailgating anyone?

uhhhh hell yeah:drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 06-30-2009 03:27 AM

If you do it at Huntington DeathCult and I might ride down.

kdracer73 06-30-2009 06:01 AM

Frankie and I will be sweatin it out this weekend in Palm Springs. 110 degrees.........:mad:

Douglas Mariani 06-30-2009 07:44 AM

Sounds like a good idea:thumbs_up:

BRUTAL64 06-30-2009 08:23 AM

If you do it local (for me), I might be able to go. Both vehicles are not really driveable. I have the Vette patched up ( I know, what a surprise ) with a 3 x 1 1/2 holding (with bailing wire) the Rad up off the frame.:rolleyes:

SeanPlunk 06-30-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 25902)

Still waiting on the title change btw.

Fantastic idea. Maybe for the August meet...

You've had a bunch of good ideas lately, what is that all about :leaving:

ZexGX 06-30-2009 09:03 PM

I'm a maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 25908)
Frankie and I will be sweatin it out this weekend in Palm Springs. 110 degrees.........:mad:

I'm out in Yucca Valley (just north of Palm Springs) and it's been WAY too hot lately. Definitely gonna try to get closer to the ocean breezes for this 4th. :bigthumbsup: