Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Supporting RX-Snake (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493)

big2bird 01-16-2010 11:51 PM

I have some more scrap, and more coming next week. Doug also donated a portable air tank for the track.:bigthumbsup:

BRUTAL64 01-17-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 42811)
I have some more scrap, and more coming next week. Doug also donated a portable air tank for the track.:bigthumbsup:

When are you ever up this late--I thought you were old.:rolleyes:

Vettezuki 01-17-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 42811)

As always, many thanks. I actually have a daughter tank already, so unless he wants to keep it or give it to another home I'll sell it for some project money. Or I'll sell mine if this one is better. :)

Also, I'm in negotiation with a potential site sponsor that might help with a couple bits, but he negotiates like I do. . . so it takes a little time :)

Douglas Mariani 01-18-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 42813)
As always, many thanks. I actually have a daughter tank already, so unless he wants to keep it or give it to another home I'll sell it for some project money. Or I'll sell mine if this one is better. :)

Also, I'm in negotiation with a potential site sponsor that might help with a couple bits, but he negotiates like I do. . . so it takes a little time :)

See which one is better and sell the other for some project money:thumbs_up:

I also have some scrap metal to donate

Leedom 02-08-2010 10:55 PM

I went over to my cousins house for the Super Bowl and got to talking with her husband in the garage. he works for the automotive side of 3M. he gave me about $400 worth of body filler, a nice mask and a few other goodies. These will be given to Ben next time I see him. If we need to use anything of 3M's on the project let me know as I think he can get us stuff for cheap.

Vettezuki 02-08-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 44562)
I went over to my cousins house for the Super Bowl and got to talking with her husband in the garage. he works for the automotive side of 3M. he gave me about $400 worth of body filler, a nice mask and a few other goodies. These will be given to Ben next time I see him. If we need to use anything of 3M's on the project let me know as I think he can get us stuff for cheap.

Word!

enkeivette 02-09-2010 10:24 PM

Ben did you pick up that Fusor from Bird? If not maybe you should see if Adam can score some metal to fiberglass glue from 3M.

Vettezuki 02-09-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 44651)
Ben did you pick up that Fusor from Bird? If not maybe you should see if Adam can score some metal to fiberglass glue from 3M.

I'll be talking to bird this coming weekend and will get it at that time.

ZexGX 02-16-2010 09:43 PM

Give me a txt if you guys need an extra hand with this project on one of these weekends... Sean has my number, and I can PM it to anybody who doesn't.

Vettezuki 03-31-2010 06:37 PM

As some of you guys know, the reason this got set a little on the back burner was my wife leaving her previous gig a year ago and us starting our own biz. All in all that's going pretty well, but we had to pump in a small fortune to get it rolling. However, taking the normal huge loss for a new business lead to a rather large return this year. We still need to keep capitalization high on that business, but I might be able to bleed off a little to get some momentum on this project again. :thumbs_up:

I have a tendency to bite off a lot, but I always finish what I start.