Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tickets and Accidents (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   C3 vs. STI Drift to win (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11621)

enkeivette 12-29-2009 10:44 PM

C3 vs. STI Drift to win

Was sitting behind an STI at a red light in the right lane. Our lane disappeared so I was sure he was going to try to out accelerate the car in the left lane to merge. I thought it would be funny to stay on his but, put the hammer down once he moved over and then merge in front of him.

Well he must have heard me idling behind him, because he got on it hard as soon as the light turned green. He must have suspected my evil plan. So I stayed on him and nailed it as soon as he got over, spun 2nd started to drift a little, short shifted 3rd hard, spun 3rd hard and drifted some more. Rear end moved out to the right, pointing the front of the car left and I counter-steered a bit, still on the throttle, but allowed the car to slide into the left lane right in front of him. There was less than a car length between us as I drifted in front of him. Hahahahahahahahaha. :jester:

BRUTAL64 12-30-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 41292)
Was sitting behind an STI at a red light in the right lane. Our lane disappeared so I was sure he was going to try to out accelerate the car in the left lane to merge. I thought it would be funny to stay on his but, put the hammer down once he moved over and then merge in front of him.

Well he must have heard me idling behind him, because he got on it hard as soon as the light turned green. He must have suspected my evil plan. So I stayed on him and nailed it as soon as he got over, spun 2nd started to drift a little, short shifted 3rd hard, spun 3rd hard and drifted some more. Rear end moved out to the right, pointing the front of the car left and I counter-steered a bit, still on the throttle, but allowed the car to slide into the left lane right in front of him. There was less than a car length between us as I drifted in front of him. Hahahahahahahahaha. :jester:

When I was 57 I used to do that stuff. Now, that I'm 58 I've gotten more mature and don't do it........................................as much.:boggled::leaving:

Still fun right??????????

enkeivette 12-30-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 41299)
When I was 57 I used to do that stuff. Now, that I'm 58 I've gotten more mature and don't do it........................................as much.:boggled::leaving:

Still fun right??????????

You're not 58.

BRUTAL64 12-30-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 41303)
You're not 58.

Yea, I am.......:lmfao:

enkeivette 12-30-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 41304)
Yea, I am.......:lmfao:

You're too cool and sexy to be that old. And by sexy I mean, sexually attractive. :leaving:

SeanPlunk 12-30-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 41307)
You're too cool and sexy to be that old. And by sexy I mean, sexually attractive. :leaving:

:inout:

jedhead 12-30-2009 10:03 AM

I was going to say something about being 51, but I changed my mind.

Bob

enkeivette 12-30-2009 12:32 PM

I really, really need some bigger better tires.

BRUTAL64 12-30-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 41307)

Well, thank you very much!

:smack::drink:

SeanPlunk 12-30-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 41346)
Well, thank you very much!

:smack::drink:

:inout::inout: