Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Nude pics of my car!!!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5056)

BRIAN 06-22-2009 07:03 PM

Nude pics of my car!!!!!

Hello my names Brian, as you can see I cleverly labeled my self that on this board :p, and I'm new to Motorgen.com.

I drive a 1989 Toyota Supra. I've been into cars for as long as I can remember and can't quit the addiction, like I've tried haha. Not going to bore you with any life story, just want to introduce myself and my car. I look forward to meeting all members here at motorgen and attending some of those Friday night and maybe those Saturday morning meets I see in the events section.

Here are the nudes:D

Old friends car on the left

Cruising to Neptunes Net in Malibu I ran into a Viper that wanted to play. I gave him a good run for his money, he only put like 8 bus lengths on me :thumbs_up:

Alright that's it for now, thanks guys. :)

94cobra69ss396 06-22-2009 07:53 PM

Welcome. I love your car. My dad use to have a 90 and then a 93. They are so much fun to drive.

kdracer73 06-22-2009 08:54 PM

Welcome Brian:drink: We understand your addiction and unlike AA, we will help you feed it.

SeanPlunk 06-22-2009 10:09 PM

Welcome to the board Brian! Your car is definitely one of the cleanest Mk3's I've ever seen! So what do you have done to it? I know it's not stock, LOL.

BRIAN 06-23-2009 01:30 PM

Thanks guys.

The only real power adders it has is a full 3 inch exhaust. Other than that its fully rebuilt for lasting reliability, I have plenty of mods to throw on in July that I've been saving for the summer. Also building a 2JZ for future swap when this motor pops if it ever does. Hot weather makes me lazy though:bigthumbsup:

You guys go to the weekly meets mentioned in the events section??

Vettezuki 06-23-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIAN (Post 25424)
Thanks guys.

The only real power adders it has is a full 3 inch exhaust. Other than that its fully rebuilt for lasting reliability, I have plenty of mods to throw on in July that I've been saving for the summer. Also building a 2JZ for future swap when this motor pops if it ever does. Hot weather makes me lazy though:bigthumbsup:

You guys go to the weekly meets mentioned in the events section??

Wazzup. I think heypal goes to those clandestine meets all the time. st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* has also been known to be a bit of a trouble maker.

We have our own "official" monthly cruise/meets. It's always the 2nd Saturday, unless it collides with a Holiday.

BTW, have you seen those low-mile 2JZGTTE's imported from Japan into Canada? They're like $2g including ECM harness and trans! I want to put one into an old 240z and call it the 240JZ. :smack:

BRUTAL64 06-23-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 25430)
Wazzup. I think heypal goes to those clandestine meets all the time. st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* has also been known to be a bit of a trouble maker.

We have our own "official" monthly cruise/meets. It's always the 2nd Saturday, unless it collides with a Holiday.

BTW, have you seen those low-mile 2JZGTTE's imported from Japan into Canada? They're like $2g including ECM harness and trans! I want to put one into an old 240z and call it the 240JZ. :smack:

2JZGTTE I just looked at a picture of one. What a plumbing nightmare.:sm_up_there:

Oh yea, welcome.

SoCalC55 06-23-2009 03:39 PM

Welcome!

Vettezuki 06-23-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 25436)
2JZGTTE I just looked at a picture of one. What a plumbing nightmare.:sm_up_there:

Oh yea, welcome.

Looks fine to me. Click for huge version.

BRUTAL64 06-23-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 25441)
Looks fine to me. Click for huge version.

As the picture got bigger the plumbing nightmare got bigger.:p