Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Supporting RX-Snake (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493)

Death Cult Aaronmageddon 03-16-2009 10:25 PM

We should come up with a name or slogan for Sean. Something like "Sean the 14 second wonder" or "Sean, adding 3 seconds to any cars 1/4 mile." We can let him drive the car cause I don't think it'll get above a hundred with him behind the wheel.

Vettezuki 03-17-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Cult Aaronmageddon (Post 18014)
We should come up with a name or slogan for Sean. Something like "Sean the 14 second wonder" or "Sean, adding 3 seconds to any cars 1/4 mile." We can let him drive the car cause I don't think it'll get above a hundred with him behind the wheel.

How about "Three Second Sean" . . . wait, that has other implications. :nutkick:

Death Cult Aaronmageddon 03-17-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 18023)
How about "Three Second Sean" . . . wait, that has other implications. :nutkick:

Somehow also relevant :p

BRUTAL64 03-17-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 18023)

I happen to think Sean is a great guy. I think all this is un-called-for. :leaving:

Leedom 03-17-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 18054)
I happen to think Sean is a great guy. I think all this is un-called-for. :leaving:

We all believe he is a great guy too. He just can't drive very fast. Don't be in here sticking up for him "Old Vette Glenn".

Leedom 03-17-2009 12:24 PM

Which one do you want Ben?
Option 1

or

Option 2

Vettezuki 03-17-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 18076)
Which one do you want Ben? .

Option 1, with EARL above. Except just make them different stickers so I have a little play. See my post with the image. That's the shape and spacing I like for the symbol. Thanks dude. :thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 03-17-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 18078)
Option 1, with EARL above. Except just make them different stickers so I have a little play. See my post with the image. That's the shape and spacing I like for the symbol. Thanks dude. :thumbs_up:

Oh, and kind of a flat yellow, not too glossy. God I'm a picky bastard. :nutkick:

Leedom 03-17-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 18079)
Oh, and kind of a flat yellow, not too glossy. God I'm a picky bastard. :nutkick:

I will see what I can do. And yes you are.

Vettezuki 07-27-2009 08:56 AM

Hey kids,

Well, I'm not going to let a little thing like a global economic meltdown slow me down anymore than I have to. enkei is selling any and everything we can that was taken off the car, but I've got some new ideas.

1 - Recycling
If any of you keep bottles and cans and put them in the big green can for the gubment to take. Please consider setting them aside. Make a big pile and I'll come pick them up. I'll take anything because I go to a full recycling center. So:
- bottles (with CA Redemption value)
- cans
- plastics, especially water bottles
- scrap metals including iron
- insulated copper wire scraps

Sadly my vast collection of empty hard liqour bottles weren't worth anything, but other than that. If you're willing and able to set aside recyclables, PM me.