Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unemployment (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12768)

BRUTAL64 02-02-2010 07:50 PM

Unemployment

I went to my appeals hearing today. I spent all week writing up all kinds of statements and facts.:thumbs_up:

They didn't even look at it. I was told to just give them a summary of what I wrote. :rolleyes2:

My old Employer did not even show up. They called in 2/3 into the hearing with some lame ass excuse and did their statements over the phone.

The Judge even swore them in over the phone.:smack:

How in the HELL does that get them to tell the truth. They still lied their asses off.:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Vettezuki 02-02-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 44162)
I went to my appeals hearing today. I spent all week writing up all kinds of statements and facts.:thumbs_up:

They didn't even look at it. I was told to just give them a summary of what I wrote. :rolleyes2:

My old Employer did not even show up. They called in 2/3 into the hearing with some lame ass excuse and did their statements over the phone.

How in the HELL does that get them to tell the truth. They still lied their asses off.:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Well. When do you know the results?

BRUTAL64 02-02-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 44163)
Well. When do you know the results?

The judge told me he would send the information as soon as possible.:rolleyes:

two drink minimum 02-03-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 44162)

That sounds like bullshit man. Best of luck.

heypal 02-03-2010 01:35 AM

Gayness. I love that they can make an excuse and not be in trouble for it.

BRUTAL64 02-03-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 44174)
Gayness. I love that they can make an excuse and not be in trouble for it.

Yea, if I did that the judgment would have gone against me.:judge:

BRUTAL64 02-03-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two drink minimum (Post 44170)
That sounds like bullshit man. Best of luck.

Thanks, if it goes against me, then I have one more appeal. I WILL use that. It's just that it takes so long to get this done.:(