Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   RX-Snake: Body, Paint, Name, Logos (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053)

94cobra69ss396 01-05-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12589)

That one looks good too.

enkeivette 01-05-2009 12:46 PM

My new favorite, I stole Leedoms lettering.

enkeivette 01-05-2009 12:53 PM

I remember reading somewhere that "x" type of cars were only allowed to be driven on the road for purposes of driving to and from automotive events/ car shows. Which would be pretty much perfect.

By the way, yall need to vote for the last logo. It's a hybrid of both logos, sticking with the theme of the car. :D Plus, it's siiick.

Leedom 01-05-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12601)
I remember reading somewhere that "x" type of cars were only allowed to be driven on the road for purposes of driving to and from automotive events/ car shows. Which would be pretty much perfect.

By the way, yall need to vote for the last logo. It's a hybrid of both logos, sticking with the theme of the car. :D Plus, it's siiick.

The future lawyer thinks he is a graphic artist! :laugh:

enkeivette 01-05-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 12603)
The future lawyer thinks he is a graphic artist! :laugh:

Ouch, my pride. :o

I know it's not nicely done, and it would need to be redone by someone who knows their way around photshop, not someone who spends an hour in paint with a pencil and eraser in zoom mode.

But, I really like the idea of a cascading graphic. I invision a large logo on the center of the hood, underneath the clear coat. And a cascaded graphic will make better use of the space and therefore can be much larger. Plus it's way cooler. :D

A left to right graphic, like my 2nd or your first especially, would need to be about 6" tall by 48" wide. Whereas a cascaded graphic could be more like 36" tall by 36" wide. I think it would go better with the gigantic motorgen lettering on the side of the car.

SeanPlunk 01-05-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12605)

I know it's not nicely done, and it would need to be redone by someone who knows their way around photshop, not someone who spends an hour in paint with a pencil and eraser in zoom mode.

But, I really like the idea of a cascading graphic. I invision a large logo on the center of the hood, underneath the clear coat. And a cascaded graphic will make better use of the space and therefore can be much larger. Plus it's way cooler. :D

A left to right graphic, like my 2nd or your first especially, would need to be about 6" tall by 48" wide. Whereas a cascaded graphic could be more like 36" tall by 36" wide. I think it would go better with the gigantic motorgen lettering on the side of the car.

For the record I like all the logos so far :judge:

enkeivette 01-05-2009 01:22 PM

Ben! Reset the poll and tell everyone to vote again, people have yet to see the glory of my revised non-copyright infringement logo. :D

enkeivette 01-05-2009 01:25 PM

By the way Adam, do I have your consent to use your awesome art work in my sig? I'll pay you 10 cents on the dollar for every dollar that it makes. :smack:

Leedom 01-05-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12608)
By the way Adam, do I have your consent to use your awesome art work in my sig? I'll pay you 10 cents on the dollar for every dollar that it makes. :smack:

Make is 50 cents and it is a deal.:sm_laughing:

Leedom 01-05-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12605)

Adam, I do understand the reason for your design and I do not think it in itself is a bad design. We could realistically use both. My design can be more of the side emblems and yours the hood graphic. Once I get some pictures of the profile of the car and such I got some paint ideas that would mirror Motorgen's design style. The first concept that I am thinking of would be easy for you to do.