Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So my wife booted up my Xbox 360 tonight.. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1146)

SeanPlunk 02-05-2009 10:43 PM

So my wife booted up my Xbox 360 tonight..

And it said I hadn't played in over 82 days :sm_up_there:

I am looking forward to Street Fighter IV a lot though. I was a Street Fighter junkie back in the day and the new version seems awesome. Anyone else getting it?

heypal 02-05-2009 11:07 PM

No.

SeanPlunk 02-05-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 14792)
No.

I wouldn't expect you to, you'd just fail at it.

heypal 02-05-2009 11:19 PM

Yep.

Vettezuki 02-05-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 14790)

I am looking forward to Street Fighter IV a lot though. I was a Street Fighter junkie back in the day and the new version seems awesome. Anyone else getting it?

That's most encouraging thing I've heard in a while. :rolling: I know the Game Crazy in Fullerton (maybe all?) is doing some kind of a promotion where the first person who pre-orders Streetfighter IV, then comes in and beats the manager gets it free.

Running Pinata 02-06-2009 01:17 AM

I'm a maybe. I don't think fighters are a good investment if you don't have anybody to play with :p.
Have you tried the resident evil 5 demo? I wasn't very satisfied with it. It feels like Gears without the cover system.

CorruptCulture 02-06-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 14795)
That's most encouraging thing I've heard in a while. :rolling: I know the Game Crazy in Fullerton (maybe all?) is doing some kind of a promotion where the first person who pre-orders Streetfighter IV, then comes in and beats the manager gets it free.

Hmm, Sean may be able to give him a run for his money. If I remember right, Sean's quite the bitch with Ken's hadoken...

keithc 02-06-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Probably not at first...I've got plenty of other games to beat still, but I may later on down the road.

SexyLxy 02-06-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

This is correct. It gets used more as a DVD player now but as we discovered last night we have netflix for a year and we can play netflix on the 360. We downloaded the program last night so I'll have to see how it works after I do my workout video. :)

Have a good weekend.

BRUTAL64 02-06-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 14815)
This is correct. It gets used more as a DVD player now but as we discovered last night we have netflix for a year and we can play netflix on the 360. We downloaded the program last night so I'll have to see how it works after I do my workout video. :)

Have a good weekend.

I have two boxes and they both get used for DVDs. But. mostly for games.