Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hang'n up my Cobra key. Sad day. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12074)

SexyLxy 01-12-2010 08:46 PM

Hang'n up my Cobra key. Sad day.

So it's official. Lexy must hang up her ol keys until further notice. Ok hopefully in 3 months I'll be back behind the wheel but this lady doesn't belong behind a 455 horse powered car anymore with her belly stick'n out to the point she can't see her feet.

I'm gonna miss her but I truly don't trust myself anymore. Not only can I not move, but I can't focus enough to drive the car with the intensity that it requires (ok and that the husband requires) but I apparently can't see over the front of the hood anymore either which stems from the fact that I can't move.

We went to childbirth class tonight and apparently parked horribly (we drove separate b/c of work). Chin spoiler hang'n over the curb. I have done it once I admit, but this time I swear I was far enough away but then again I didn't check when I got out of the car. Someone (ahem ahem) had a cow. But again I brought that on b/c the poor buy can't sleep b/c of my new sleeping habits so he's a bit testy (Sorry all if he's a little out of sorts. I did it and I can't change anything until Jack gets here).

Sorry I haven't been on much lately but I'm sure Sean is keeping you all updated,...I hope ;) We're at 7 months and tick'n right along. Jack will be here sooner then we know it. Woohoo!

Take care all,
Lex

SeanPlunk 01-12-2010 09:24 PM

Believe me, if it was that mild I wouldn't have even noticed. I noticed because the entire front of the car was over the curb and the chin spoiler had been scraped the entire length. I would have to actively try to park the car that poorly just to replicate it :p

Leedom 01-12-2010 10:05 PM

Sean just shut up and be a good husband. Lex he just doesn't want you driving since you are faster than him even while pregnant.

SeanPlunk 01-12-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 42404)
Sean just shut up and be a good husband. Lex he just doesn't want you driving since you are faster than him even while pregnant.

LOL, shut up :sm_laughing:

BRUTAL64 01-12-2010 11:33 PM

Adam, is right, it's just jealousy.:p:jester:

big2bird 01-13-2010 05:39 AM

I see a Chrysler Minivan in your future, soccer mom.:pot_stir:

kdracer73 01-13-2010 07:03 AM

Frankie and I missed you last weekend !! Hang in there, get that Recaro Racing baby seat, and you can get back to beating Sean !!

SexyLxy 01-13-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 42418)
Frankie and I missed you last weekend !! Hang in there, get that Recaro Racing baby seat, and you can get back to beating Sean !!

I miss you guys too. The last cruise would have been a nightmare for a prego though. However if I did go, I probably would have been the "operator" for how many phone calls Sean got while driving.

I'll be at the next motorgen meet so make sure you come to that.

See you then!

SexyLxy 01-13-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 42413)

No mini vans are in my future! Bleck!!!!!!

Leedom 01-13-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 42413)

Friends do not let friends drive minivans!