Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   89 Ford Mustan Gt Parts Needed (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7184)

89StangGuy 08-25-2009 04:51 PM

89 Ford Mustan Gt Parts Needed

Hey everyone, the title describes it. Im located in So Cal in Bellflower. I'm currently looking for full length subframe connectors, and a 2 or 3 inch cowl hood. No bigger than that. Also maybe some weld draglites, or american racing rims that are for a 4 lug. Not looking to pay a boat load of money. Just looking for parts that people don't need anymore that are just taking up space and dont mind parting with them for a little cheaper. PM me with anything you got. Thanks in advanced. or here is my email michaelmolina94@yahoo.com

94cobra69ss396 08-25-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89StangGuy (Post 30402)
Hey everyone, the title describes it. Im located in So Cal in Bellflower. I'm currently looking for full length subframe connectors, and a 2 or 3 inch cowl hood. No bigger than that. Also maybe some weld draglites, or american racing rims that are for a 4 lug. Not looking to pay a boat load of money. Just looking for parts that people don't need anymore that are just taking up space and dont mind parting with them for a little cheaper. PM me with anything you got. Thanks in advanced. or here is my email michaelmolina94@yahoo.com

Mike, get Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors. They are only $119 direct from them or you can call GTR High Performance (909) 987-4352 and see what they will charge you for them. If you call GTR, ask for Gonzalo and tell him I referred you. Let him know that MM is advertising them for $119 and he should be able to beat that price. These are what I have on the Cobra and they are built really well. My nephews LX has a set on it and they don't even compare to the quality of the MM set. Also, if you don't have a welder you are going to have to have someone install them. I installed mine down at my brothers shop because the instructions tell you to weld them on while the car is level and sitting on the tires. We used one of their racks to fit and weld them in place. GTR can also install them for you.

SeanPlunk 08-26-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 30425)
Mike, get Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors. They are only $119 direct from them or you can call GTR High Performance (909) 987-4352 and see what they will charge you for them. If you call GTR, ask for Gonzalo and tell him I referred you. Let him know that MM is advertising them for $119 and he should be able to beat that price. These are what I have on the Cobra and they are built really well. My nephews LX has a set on it and they don't even compare to the quality of the MM set. Also, if you don't have a welder you are going to have to have someone install them. I installed mine down at my brothers shop because the instructions tell you to weld them on while the car is level and sitting on the tires. We used one of their racks to fit and weld them in place. GTR can also install them for you.

I also have the Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors and they made a HUGE difference. I believe Leedom has them too and had them put on at GTR :bigthumbsup:

Leedom 09-11-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 30503)
I also have the Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors and they made a HUGE difference. I believe Leedom has them too and had them put on at GTR :bigthumbsup:

I do have them. It cost me $300 installed about 6 months ago.

94cobra69ss396 09-12-2009 11:11 AM

That's a good price considering all the time involved. It took me around 4 hours to fit mine, clean up the frame and weld them in.

2011GT302 09-23-2009 09:09 PM

Yeah and your not likely going to find sub frame connectors used... the rest of the stuff I would say check Craigslist.com