Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Auto (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   A-holes (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72358)

kdracer73 09-20-2015 10:18 AM

A-holes

We went to a event at Los Alamitos race track last night. One of our friends drove his black Lambo Diablo. As we came out, some asshole wrote "WASH ME" in the dust on the rear wing. WTF???!!!!

94cobra69ss396 09-20-2015 10:44 PM

Stupid people. They think it's funny but don't think about the fact that it scratches the paint. Same goes for people who egg cars. The enzymes eat the paint if you don't wash it off right away. We have that happen almost every year when the high school nears graduation.

Leedom 09-21-2015 11:10 AM

Been egged and paintballed before. Egg damaged the paint and paintballs left dings. That type of crap pisses me off too. If you want to be funny/prank someone do something non-destructive.

Damian 09-21-2015 09:47 PM

I'd be furious!

Shaolin Crane 09-21-2015 11:39 PM

People are douche bags, left the gray car in the lanes at Irwindale a few times to go take a leak or get some food and each time i'd come back some fucktard would be sitting on the rear deck lid.

enkeivette 09-24-2015 08:03 PM

Ya, not cool.

My friends Dad, Bill, who taught me how to paint, says people who key cars should be killed. Intense, but I get it.

Vettezuki 10-04-2015 09:20 PM

I can understand not getting that finger the dust can scratch paint (not that you should ever touch someone else's property), but all these other things should be pretty obviously damaging. Keying is straight up vandalism.

Leedom 10-12-2015 09:01 AM

I was driving home from a Charity Walk on Saturday night and came across an a-hole. I was driving south on the 5 from downtown LA in the fast lane with the cruise control set at 65. I should tell you that on the 5 due to what I assume is because of all the construction there are posted 55 speed limit signs. So I notice a car's headlights quickly dart behind me. The person is so close I can not see the headlights so they are a probably a car length or so off my bumper. After a moment, with no desire or ability for me to move over (a car in the lane to the right of me) the driver behind me continues to ride my bumper so I do what I have to in the situation... turn off cruise control and slow down to show her my appreciation for the tailgating. I pissed her off so bad that she turned her dome light on just so I could see her yelling at me. This put a smile on my face though. Eventually we passed the car that was blocking her from getting into the next lane and she stomped on it, I did as well. I blocked her again so she moved to the right another lane and passed me after I slowed down. Dumb biatch, have a nice night!