Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   July 18th Motorgen Meet v. a week behind schedule (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5597)

SeanPlunk 07-12-2009 11:07 PM

July 18th Motorgen Meet v. a week behind schedule

July Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. Here is the link with details! The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people! The Gods have conspired against us this month so we're a week behind and we're just doing a good old fashioned meet this month without a cruise. We'll be back to the normal meeting date of the 2nd Saturday (August 8th) next month and we'll be cruising again!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

For anyone that hasn't seen the media for the Angeles Crest thread from last month it is located here. Also, I was out at Mitsubishi Owners Day on the 11th (great event, very well organized), and pictures of that can be found here.

I hope to see you all out at the meet. It's a great group and we always have a blast. Bring your friends and come see a bunch of cool cars from all makes and models :bigthumbsup:

BRUTAL64 07-13-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 26840)
July Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. Here is the link with details! The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people! The Gods have conspired against us this month so we're a week behind and we're just doing a good old fashioned meet this month without a cruise. We'll be back to the normal meeting date of the 2nd Saturday (August 8th) next month and we'll be cruising again!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

For anyone that hasn't seen the media for the Angeles Crest thread from last month it is located here. Also, I was out at Mitsubishi Owners Day on the 11th (great event, very well organized), and pictures of that can be found here.

I hope to see you all out at the meet. It's a great group and we always have a blast. Bring your friends and come see a bunch of cool cars from all makes and models :bigthumbsup:

I have to be there, I owe money to someone and I hear he is real mean.:judge:

Vettezuki 07-13-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 26895)

I'm a pussy cat as long as you pay up. :laugh:

SeanPlunk 07-13-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 26895)

LOL, I'll see you there buddy :bigthumbsup:

kdracer73 07-13-2009 10:38 PM

Will be at Chucks wedding that night :(
If any one wants to join up with a cruise this Sunday, the camaro club is hosting a Santiago Canyon cruise . All makes are welcome. we will meet at 9am in Anahiem hills. The Pep Boys store,Wier canyon and Santa ana Canyon.
We will end up at Fuddruckers on El Toro road in Lake Forest for lunch.

SeanPlunk 07-14-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 26912)
Will be at Chucks wedding that night :(
If any one wants to join up with a cruise this Sunday, the camaro club is hosting a Santiago Canyon cruise . All makes are welcome. we will meet at 9am in Anahiem hills. The Pep Boys store,Wier canyon and Santa ana Canyon.
We will end up at Fuddruckers on El Toro road in Lake Forest for lunch.

Tell Chuck congratulations for me!

We'll miss you though buddy :drink:

kdracer73 07-14-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 26938)
Tell Chuck congratulations for me!

We'll miss you though buddy :drink:

Will do :drink:

JDMxDB8 07-15-2009 07:54 PM

I'll try to make it.

SeanPlunk 07-17-2009 04:28 PM

This is tomorrow, everyone excited?

BRUTAL64 07-17-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 27277)
This is tomorrow, everyone excited?

Excited about what?:judge: