Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orange County (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Cali Speedway private track days??? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=742)

dwntwn 10-12-2008 09:33 AM

Cali Speedway private track days???

Does anyone know if there are anymore private track days planned?

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwntwn (Post 7214)
Does anyone know if there are anymore private track days planned?

I have them all on the calendar, but Alternative Motoring keeps changing the schedule :confused: I'll try to get back to you - but if they stop doing it maybe we'll have to do a Motorgen private track day :pot_stir:

dwntwn 10-12-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7217)
I have them all on the calendar, but Alternative Motoring keeps changing the schedule :confused: I'll try to get back to you - but if they stop doing it maybe we'll have to do a Motorgen private track day :pot_stir:

That would be cool, generally I don't like to go to the "open to the public" events because they get so packed and you hardly get any runs in or the track isn't prep'p well.

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwntwn (Post 7225)
That would be cool, generally I don't like to go to the "open to the public" events because they get so packed and you hardly get any runs in or the track isn't prep'p well.

It's absolutely in our plan to have our own private track days, but we've got to get to the point of being able to guarantee numbers. Hopefully that's sooner than later.

heypal 10-12-2008 10:57 PM

Whats up man how is the grand prix running. As of right now I don't know of any private track days.

dwntwn 10-13-2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 7277)
Whats up man how is the grand prix running. As of right now I don't know of any private track days.

It's running pretty good, no new mods since my 12.3 run, I just want to get out there and run again.

SeanPlunk 10-13-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwntwn (Post 7303)
It's running pretty good, no new mods since my 12.3 run, I just want to get out there and run again.

Does your car have an intercooler or is it still hot air?

dwntwn 10-13-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7334)
Does your car have an intercooler or is it still hot air?

It has a W/A intercooler.

SeanPlunk 10-13-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwntwn (Post 7335)
It has a W/A intercooler.

Have you had your car dynoed? I'm just curious what it makes power wise compared to my car. Also, what is the curb weight on those?

heypal 10-13-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7341)
Have you had your car dynoed? I'm just curious what it makes power wise compared to my car. Also, what is the curb weight on those?

They are close to the cobra in weight.