Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   4x4 and Off Road (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Friend's new 4x4 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11660)

SeanPlunk 12-30-2009 06:47 PM

Friend's new 4x4

Pretty slick. Here are the details.

Pics:

enkeivette 12-30-2009 07:30 PM

Groovy.

94cobra69ss396 12-30-2009 08:19 PM

That thing is a monster. Now, will it actually see the dirt or is it going to be a freeway fourwheeler?

SeanPlunk 12-30-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 41372)
That thing is a monster. Now, will it actually see the dirt or is it going to be a freeway fourwheeler?

He's the same guy that had the green Jeep that went with us when we did silverwood lake. I think it will see some dirt :judge:

Leedom 12-31-2009 11:58 AM

Nice truck but damn. That is a lot of money for a '01.

SexyLxy 12-31-2009 02:08 PM

Holy crap it's been a long time since I've been on here. Lol, I guess making a baby is hard work :D

I guess they are picking it up right now - we'll see how he likes it.

He plans to take most of the list off and bring it down to a good height for the same of getting his 1 year old daughter in and out of the truck, as well as the two dogs that they transport.

They are also looking for a camper shell for the back. According to the wife, craigs list used to have quite a lot of shells for a good price, but she's can't find them anymore. Anyone got any good leads on shells? I guess the dogs like to think they are superdog, and attemp to jump out while driving. Thank god the one had a harness on. Scary though....

SeanPlunk 12-31-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 41423)
Holy crap it's been a long time since I've been on here. Lol, I guess making a baby is hard work :D

I guess they are picking it up right now - we'll see how he likes it.

He plans to take most of the list off and bring it down to a good height for the same of getting his 1 year old daughter in and out of the truck, as well as the two dogs that they transport.

They are also looking for a camper shell for the back. According to the wife, craigs list used to have quite a lot of shells for a good price, but she's can't find them anymore. Anyone got any good leads on shells? I guess the dogs like to think they are superdog, and attemp to jump out while driving. Thank god the one had a harness on. Scary though....

He's not taking that awesome lift off - I'm talking him out of it :D

SexyLxy 12-31-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 41425)
He's not taking that awesome lift off - I'm talking him out of it :D

I'm with Jeff, Kristy, Mary, Bo and Luke on this one. 6 against 1 - we win!

Do you want to be lifting a child into that lifted truck and putting her into a car seat? How about two dogs that weight 80-100 lbs? Lol, unless you're some handy person that can make a ramp for all of those items, I think the lift is coming off buttmunch.

Leedom 12-31-2009 03:52 PM

:popcorn:

We all know who is going to win this one but it should eb fun to see how long it takes before he, i mean one of them, gives in.

94cobra69ss396 12-31-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 41426)
I'm with Jeff, Kristy, Mary, Bo and Luke on this one. 6 against 1 - we win!

Do you want to be lifting a child into that lifted truck and putting her into a car seat? How about two dogs that weight 80-100 lbs? Lol, unless you're some handy person that can make a ramp for all of those items, I think the lift is coming off buttmunch.

I think Sean would have a hard time lifting a chihuahua into that truck! Tell Jeff I said hi and nice truck.