Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   FS:Restored 1990 IROC-Z (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4189)

ls1z28 05-23-2009 03:29 PM

FS:Restored 1990 IROC-Z

Gound up restoration on this beautiful Iroc. This car was featured in Camaro perfomers magzine in March 2007 It has won The Super Chevy Both times it was entered as well as winning numerous other shows. No expense was spared on this restoration with all GM parts being used when they were available.This car has the Complete 1LE package including the correct brakes and related suspension parts although the car is not a 1LE. It is real vin code 8 car with the 5.7 motor and is one of the early 90 irocs to get the Borgwarner 9 Bolt rear.This is a turn key car that could be driven anywhere. Serious inquires only Please don't waste my time and yours if you don't intend on buying! The car is $18,000.00obo no reasonable offer refused.

SeanPlunk 05-23-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls1z28 (Post 23051)
Gound up restoration on this beautiful Iroc. This car was featured in Camaro perfomers magzine in March 2007 It has won The Super Chevy Both times it was entered as well as winning numerous other shows. No expense was spared on this restoration with all GM parts being used when they were available.This car has the Complete 1LE package including the correct brakes and related suspension parts although the car is not a 1LE. It is real vin code 8 car with the 5.7 motor and is one of the early 90 irocs to get the Borgwarner 9 Bolt rear.This is a turn key car that could be driven anywhere. Serious inquires only Please don't waste my time and yours if you don't intend on buying! The car is $18,000.00obo no reasonable offer refused.

I can't believe you're selling the IROC!

For anyone looking, this is the best looking third gen I've ever seen by a mile!

ls1z28 05-23-2009 04:31 PM

The wife wants a new house.:truestory:

Leedom 05-23-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 23053)
I can't believe you're selling the IROC!

For anyone looking, this is the best looking third gen I've ever seen by a mile!

This truely is an amazing car... and I am a Ford guy.

Vettezuki 05-23-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 23053)
. . . For anyone looking, this is the best looking third gen I've ever seen by a mile!

Seriously, you won't believe it until you see it. :thumbs_up: Good luck Paul on the car and the house.

enkeivette 06-07-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 23055)
This truely is an amazing car... and I am a Ford guy.

How about the C3 ZL1, the Chevy Cheetah, the Corvette ZO6 & ZR1, or the new Camaro that butt f*cks the new Mustang?

I decided years ago that you shouldn't claim allegiance to one maker. It's all about the model. You can be a die hard Chevy guy but you're a fool if you don't respect a GT40, and I know I'll never see you rolling around in Ford Pinto.

Good luck on the sale Paul. Make sure to watch for belt loop key chains and belt buckles when you show it! :beer:

BRUTAL64 06-08-2009 12:51 PM

Back in the 70s there were a number of Pintos running around with 289s and 302s that you had to respect.:motorsmile:

Leedom 06-08-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 24035)
How about the C3 ZL1, the Chevy Cheetah, the Corvette ZO6 & ZR1, or the new Camaro that butt f*cks the new Mustang?

I decided years ago that you shouldn't claim allegiance to one maker. It's all about the model. You can be a die hard Chevy guy but you're a fool if you don't respect a GT40, and I know I'll never see you rolling around in Ford Pinto.

Adam,

I am a self-proclaimed Ford guy because all I have owned in my life are Fords and would love to get quite a few of their offerings now. I am not a Chevy hater, Cadillac hater or Dodge hater by any means. I like models of other types but lean towards Ford for my vehicles. I like the Corvettes and the new Camaro is nice although I would take a new mustang over one). I have not seen many articles that say the new Camaro buttf*cks the mustang. All articles I have seen have them close in comparison and someone would not be hating life if they owned either.

BRUTAL64 06-08-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 24088)
Adam,

I am a self-proclaimed Ford guy because all I have owned in my life are Fords and would love to get quite a few of their offerings now. I am not a Chevy hater, Cadillac hater or Dodge hater by any means. I like models of other types but lean towards Ford for my vehicles. I like the Corvettes and the new Camaro is nice although I would take a new mustang over one). I have not seen many articles that say the new Camaro buttf*cks the mustang. All articles I have seen have them close in comparison and someone would not be hating life if they owned either.

Well said. :judge:

I have actually owned more GM vehicles than FORDS. That was because Chevys (other GM stuff too) were nearly free or was free. Fords are my first pick always, but a good cheap Chevy (like my Vette) are sometimes too good to pass up.:judge::sm_laughing: