Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Hello Guys (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1044)

topless_sn8k 01-04-2009 05:22 PM

Hello Guys

Hey all, I'm new to the area just moved here from Memphis Tn. I have joined a few boards out here, I ran across this one from SoCal terminators and have meet a few of you at the last dyno day at RET. Just wanted to say hey, and meet people and hook up for some cool crusies and gatherings :drink:. I'm really wanting to drop tha top and head down the PCH or somewhere when the weather gets warmer. Keep me posted...

SeanPlunk 01-04-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topless_sn8k (Post 12499)
Hey all, I'm new to the area just moved here from Memphis Tn. I have joined a few boards out here, I ran across this one from SoCal terminators and have meet a few of you at the last dyno day at RET. Just wanted to say hey, and meet people and hook up for some cool crusies and gatherings :drink:. I'm really wanting to drop tha top and head down the PCH or somewhere when the weather gets warmer. Keep me posted...

Welcome to the board. As it turns out we have lots of stuff going on. We have a cruise and meet this Saturday, and we also have a dyno day and meet on February 21st. Come by if you can :drink:

topless_sn8k 01-04-2009 07:41 PM

Thxs.
My 2nd gear synchro has gone out, so I might be taking it to RET to have it fixed. So I'll be with out my ride for a week or so... I should be able to make the Dyno day though, I was at the last one at RET and meet a few guys there.

SeanPlunk 01-04-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topless_sn8k (Post 12521)
Thxs.
My 2nd gear synchro has gone out, so I might be taking it to RET to have it fixed. So I'll be with out my fide for a week or so... I should be able to make the Dyno day though, I was at the last one at RET and meet a few guys there.

I was there in the morning, but left around 1. It was a good time as always. What's done to your car?

topless_sn8k 01-04-2009 07:52 PM

Yea, I was there about that time. I had the red Vert.
My mods:
Just a whipple with ALL supporting mods. Spec stage 3 + clutch:
93 octane tune 607rwhp/593rwtq
91 octane tune 581rwhp/579rwtq
I'm hoping that Greg can give me a good race tune with Toroco. I'm not sure if any stations out here have 100 octane??????

Vettezuki 01-04-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topless_sn8k (Post 12524)
Yea, I was there about that time. I had the red Vert.
My mods:
Just a whipple with ALL supporting mods. Spec stage 3 + clutch:
93 octane tune 607rwhp/593rwtq
91 octane tune 581rwhp/579rwtq
I'm hoping that Greg can give me a good race tune with Toroco. I'm not sure if any stations out here have 100 octane??????

There are still a surprising number of places to get 100 and above. See our thread: "Places to get race gas."