Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Missing Feathers (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031)

Rodsknockin 12-30-2008 10:22 AM

Missing Feathers

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11944)
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Birdbrain is this :rolling: the best you can do ? Come on bring something of substance. I think you have a few feathers missing.:nutkick:

big2bird 12-30-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11945)
Birdbrain is this :rolling: the best you can do ? Come on bring something of substance. I think you have a few feathers missing.:nutkick:

The only defense you have for DB is to start on me? You REALLY want that?

BRUTAL64 12-30-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11947)
You REALLY want that?

:popcorn:

This ought to be good!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:

big2bird 12-30-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 11948)
:popcorn:

This ought to be good!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Be CAREFULL what you wish for.:sm_laughing:

big2bird 12-30-2008 10:40 AM

Actually Glenn, I have to go put on shorts and work on a car. No furnace today 70*. I'll be back later after Dr Phil reviews his options.

BRUTAL64 12-30-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11950)
Actually Glenn, I have to go put on shorts and work on a car. No furnace today 70*. I'll be back later after Dr Phil reviews his options.

Yep, I'll be here when you get back.:bigthumbsup:

Rodsknockin 12-30-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

You REALLY want that?

Bring on your best stuff but make sure its not just more of your mouth. I was wondering if I was going to be able to ruffle your feathers? Why arent you commenting on the rest of my #377 post.? Huh ??? I'm going to the beach for a couple of hours and do a little fishing so if I dont respond soon dont get the big (bird) head.:sm_laughing:

big2bird 12-30-2008 04:57 PM

Frankly, I don't care for a battle of wits with an unarmed person, but go ahead. What do you have for me?

Rodsknockin 12-30-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11991)
Frankly, I don't care for a battle of wits with an unarmed person, but go ahead. What do you have for me?

Thats what I thought more mouth.
You said above "be careful what you wish for". I'm waiting.:smack:

big2bird 12-30-2008 05:39 PM

You picked a fight. Go ahead. What you got? (Rodger/Dwwnch/Vette Volts/18435672/Rodsaknockin/Whatever skirt you hide behind today):D

big2bird 12-30-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11995)
You said above "be careful what you wish for". I'm waiting.:smack:

Know how to keep a Pollock in suspense?

TimAT 12-30-2008 05:45 PM

I'm with Glenn on this one. I'm gonna' bring a cooler and a bag of chips. It'd be a sin to watch this and not have some snacks. I'd bring lunch, but my bet is this won't last that long.

big2bird 12-30-2008 06:15 PM

Must be nap time after cookies and milk. I'll check back later and see his revelation about me.

redvetracr 12-30-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11998)
You picked a fight. Go ahead. What you got? (Rodger/Dwwnch/Vette Volts/18435672/Rodsaknockin/Whatever skirt you hide behind today):D

consider this when dealing with Rogerrodsaknockin/dwncchs/vettevolts/18436572 or whatever stupid name he comes up with next.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"....I don`t know who originally said it but Roger and all his alias`s has certainly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how much experience at being an idiot he has (or maybe he just has multiple personality disorder and can`t help himself, like his friend who can`t help himself and sits in front of a computer screen all day posting for attention INSTEAD of making a living so he can pay his debts)....It is interesting to me that neither he or db are willing to "speak" to the proven lies and deceit...I guess thats how it is when you live in denial, blame EVERYONE else and when you make an obvious mistake just turn it around with "what I meant to say". Yes Roger we are all bad guys and bullies....all 800 of us....except none of us have been caught lying and stealing, none of us are interfering in ebay auctions or posting copyrighted property of others and then lying about having permission....and NONE of us have four or five internet names...or your special friend with two names db/quiet_vette who feebly tries to deflect negative attention by arguing with bird over the clocking of alternators...

big2bird 12-31-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11998)

24 hours and not a single statement. I must be one evil mofo.:smack:

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

The only defense you have for DB is to start on me? You REALLY want that?

Still waiting for something more than mouth.:blah:

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

start on me?

Well. You wanted to start on me. Go ahead. Still waiting. You picked it. What do you want to say?;)

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 12026)
consider this when dealing with Rogerrodsaknockin/dwncchs/vettevolts/18436572 or whatever stupid name he comes up with next.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"....I don`t know who originally said it but Roger and all his alias`s has certainly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how much experience at being an idiot he has (or maybe he just has multiple personality disorder and can`t help himself, like his friend who can`t help himself and sits in front of a computer screen all day posting for attention INSTEAD of making a living so he can pay his debts)....It is interesting to me that neither he or db are willing to "speak" to the proven lies and deceit...I guess thats how it is when you live in denial, blame EVERYONE else and when you make an obvious mistake just turn it around with "what I meant to say". Yes Roger we are all bad guys and bullies....all 800 of us....except none of us have been caught lying and stealing, none of us are interfering in ebay auctions or posting copyrighted property of others and then lying about having permission....and NONE of us have four or five internet names...or your special friend with two names db/quiet_vette who feebly tries to deflect negative attention by arguing with bird over the clocking of alternators...

Seems your correct. He picked a fight, and doesn't know he goes first. 180* out of the gate. This won't take long at all.

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12228)
Well. You wanted to start on me. Go ahead. Still waiting. You picked it. What do you want to say?;)

I started long ago what are you going to do about ? Cry and run your mouth like an old women,just like howard.A pair of old women.
Go back and answer the points I brought up.I'm getting emails saying your running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point I have brought up.There are over 7000 views and these guys are laughing at you.:rolling:

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12230)
I started long ago what are you going to do about ? Cry and run your mouth like an old women,just like howard.A pair of old women.
Go back and answer the points I brought up.I'm getting emails saying your running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point I have brought up.There are over 7000 views and these guys are laughing at you.:rolling:

Fine. Let's start there. Who is I? (Really simple question. See if you know the answer)

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12231)
Fine. Let's start there. Who is I? (Really simple question. See if you know the answer)

Irrelevant. Lets start with you complaining DB has mods in his back pocket but TT admits that you guys do also. So doesnt that make you guys hypocrites ? Do you care to name the Mods at CF you guys have in your back pocket ?

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12232)
Irrelevant.

Okay. I agree. Your irrelevant.

Your turn.

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12233)
Okay. I agree. Your irrelevant.

Your turn.

Thats what I thought. :nutkick: Your awfully cranky this morning and I imagine it is because you need your diaper changed so why dont you ask a nurse to take care of that and I'm going to run back down the beach for a couple hours.We have Reds biting right off the beach again today,hopefuly by the time I get back you will feel better and I'll have dinner.

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12234)
Thats what I thought. :nutkick: Your awfully cranky this morning and I imagine it is because you need your diaper changed so why dont you ask a nurse to take care of that and I'm going to run back down the beach for a couple hours.We have Reds biting right off the beach again today,hopefuly by the time I get back you will feel better and I'll have dinner.

That's not a question.(I was hoping at least you understood the queens language).

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Do you care to name the Mods at CF you guys have in your back pocket ?

(This is a question);)

The answer is: I have no mods at CF in my pocket.

redvetracr 01-01-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Irrelevant. Lets start with you complaining DB has mods in his back pocket but TT admits that you guys do also. So doesnt that make you guys hypocrites ? Do you care to name the Mods at CF you guys have in your back pocket ?

a mod telling someone something in a PM and a mod locking threads where your "chosen one" has erred, or outright lied or got caught stealing are two different things. So lets start with who at CF in C-3 has more threads locked because he posted nonsense, BS or bad advise? and in an attempt to shield the membership from the truth (the truth that he doesn`t know shit about Corvettes) the mods sanitized and/or locked those threads?.....here is a hint... his name has an under_score between the fourth and second letters of the alphabet....I realize you aren`t a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon but hopefully even you can figure that out?? and when exactly are you going to speak to the copyrighted paper or the ebay interference? my guess NEVER...deny deny deny...it`s about all you have done because it`s about all you can do....but hey!! keep up the good (but lame) work.

TimAT 01-01-2009 11:52 AM

I'll add another question to the pile. If d_b does NOT have the mods at CF in his pocket, (or at the very minimum, have their ear), why is it that every post that he's made with a fairly serious error, or incorrect information, and then someone posts the correct info, gets locked/sanitized/removed(your choice)?

And then you go on to say that several of us have the mods at other sites in our collective pockets, when one of us makes a statement that is not 100% correct, and/or another person disagrees and makes a post to that effect, do those posts not get the same treatment? And given a 30 day timeout? That very SAME action at CF in a d_b thread gets the person correcting kicked off

68L71 01-01-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12234)
I'm going to run back down the beach for a couple hours.We have Reds biting right off the beach again today,hopefuly by the time I get back you will feel better and I'll have dinner.

A volunteer investigator and a fisherman….do they have nice beaches in Dayton, Ohio? Should be awfully cold, no???

DJ Dep 01-01-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12230)

First off I really don't believe you are getting e-mails saying Bird is "running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point" simply because you haven't brought up one legitimate point. Just a lot of name-calling and whining in DB's defense. And the only person being laughed at is YOU. I wouldn't even know this dumbass thread existed if Bird hadn't sent me the link to get some laughs. BTW...don't bother responding with any of your "clever" comebacks. I have you on ignore, so I won't be reading or even seeing any of them.

And as to us having mods in our pocket...sorry, but no. I am friendly with ONE mod on CF and if I screw up he will NOT be going to bat for me. As to DC, I'm still banned from there and the only one 1/2 way friendly with me is Patrick, the owner. And he won't let me back. At VM I am friendly with a couple of the mods but the owner there doesn't care much for me either. So all that "mods in the back pocket" when referring to us is BS. I can name at least 3 mods who ARE in DB's back pocket, and anyone who has watched the thread locking knows exactly who they are.

big2bird 01-01-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 12274)
First off I really don't believe you are getting e-mails saying Bird is "running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point"

I do. Rodger and DB proabaly IM each other all day. :barf:

enkeivette 01-02-2009 12:05 AM

Don't waste your time on this moron Bird. Remember, his user name is rodsknockin... enough said.

Rodsknockin 01-02-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12301)
Don't waste your time on this moron Bird. Remember, his user name is rodsknockin... enough said.

This coming from a guy that posts a picture of a tach and dwell meter and says "what is this" Duh :rolling:.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...t-is-this.html
Isn't there an opening over at VM for an "in the pocket" mod or maybe they would hire you to hold up their nuts while they work.(if they actually have nuts)I have collected a bunch of your posts from CF that show YOU of all people shouldnt be calling anyone a moron.

mybad79 01-02-2009 06:13 AM

If you're so smart then why did you not reply to that post and provide (for once) something valuable to a forum ? Oh, maybe you have answered under another username ??

And about that poor comment about who's having nuts and who's holding them up: You are just a sad little keyboard warrior as you would never have the nuts to say that straight to someone's face.

Hiding under several usernames and then posting attacks towards others just shows your character. I feel sorry for you, you were probably raised like that and don't know any better.

big2bird 01-02-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12304)
This coming from a guy that posts a picture of a tach and dwell meter and says "what is this" Duh :rolling:.
Isn't there an opening over at VM for an "in the pocket" mod or maybe they would hire you to hold up their nuts while they work.(if they actually have nuts)I have collected a bunch of your posts from CF that show YOU of all people shouldnt be calling anyone a moron.

I thought you wanted a fight with me?

If your going to attack everyone that doesn't like you, this could feasably take years.

How was the fishing?

big2bird 01-02-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

I believe he said he was "irrelevant."

big2bird 01-02-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12306)
I thought you wanted a fight with me?(Queation)

If your going to attack everyone that doesn't like you, this could feasably take years.(Statement)

How was the fishing?(Question)

Here. I'll help you with this.

big2bird 01-02-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

Don't waste your time on this moron Bird.

I am just feigning interest at this point. :D

Rodsknockin 01-02-2009 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybad79 (Post 12305)
You are just a sad little keyboard warrior as you would never have the nuts to say that straight to someone's face.

Is that an invitation? Don't you live in Florida?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybad79 (Post 12305)
Hiding under several usernames

You guys keep saying this but none of you have balls enough to try and prove it.Come on you sissy's post up the proof.
That old washed up wannabe race car driver said he could but he backpedaled his way out as usual.I think he said he was going to go crying to a mod.Wah

DJ Dep 01-02-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12304)

Whooooosh!!!! That was the sound of a joke flying right over your head.

Talk about "not getting it". You are in no position to criticize or call names.

Rodsknockin 01-02-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Hey since you seem to be the "poll" (pun intended)boy around here why dont you start a poll and ask your members to comment who they believe here in this thread? Ask them what they think of your conduct as an unbiased mod.:suicide:Put the head issue aside because we already know DB owes the money and Red wants this to go to court so we can be assured that will be settled by a judge.Also I think you should make a rule no one that has posted in this thread over 2 times should be given a vote.:thumbs_up: