Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045)

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 07:29 PM

Poll:What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?

This poll is for the MotorGen members that have been here longer than 2 weeks.
We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?

SeanPlunk 01-04-2009 07:38 PM

I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 12519)
I think regardless of circumstance if someone didn't give me my $700+ dollars back in a timely manner I'd be pissed off too. I understand where they are coming from. I hope the situation is resolved soon and we can put this whole thing behind us.

I agree but the $700 doesnt explain the previous several years of abuse.

enkeivette 01-04-2009 08:39 PM

Not going to read your whole post, because you bore me. But to answer the poll question, the VM crowd (of which I am part of) consists mainly of helpful and knowledgeable guys.

That site is great resource for Corvette lovers and lacks as many morons (like yourself) as CF has. By the way, what have you contributed to Motorgen or Vettemod in the way of automotive knowledge/ insight? Or are you simply the "internet stalker" that you accuse everyone else of being? That was rhetorical by the way, moron.

68L71 01-04-2009 09:30 PM

rodsknockin/dwncchs you are a fraud and a waste of time

DJ Dep 01-04-2009 09:41 PM

:rolleyes:

big2bird 01-04-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12517)
These guys are a gang of bullies, you’ve seen them in action what do you think ?

I think that if you had a hair on your ass, you would use your real identity.
(Even DB has bigger nuts than you)
I think that without any credibility, you have only proven our points.
I also believe, in your "pursuit of revenge", you have only made DB's image worse.
I also think the guys here see thru you better than you think.

enkeivette 01-04-2009 10:12 PM

I recently posted a poll, comparing your credibility to the 'bad guy.' I believe it was 17:1, Bird:You. And we all know where that one vote for you came from.

So now, you seem to think that it's a good idea to post another, very similar poll, for the same crowd to vote on... :confused: What did you think was going to happen?

You are quite possibly the dumbest person that I've ever conversed with over the internet. I'd be willing to bet money that your IQ would fall somewhere between average (100) and borderline retarded (79, I think it is). Please don't ever reproduce. Please. Please don't.

Irish_Turd 01-05-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

We all know that DB owes the money and the payment method will be decided by a court of law. Not by the Vettemod crew.
This head deal just took place in October but these guys have been hounding Durango Boy for several years now. Why ?--because he posted wrong info while trying to help someone?—because he posted something that was copyrighted and took it down right away, after finding out it was wrong to post it ? Others have done that…right ? These guys in the past have found that if enough of them gang up, they as a group can make everyone believe what their saying by saying it over and over and over. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it the truth but on the internet it might seem so. These boys are pissed because they wanted the mods at CF to ban DB for posting bad info but the mods didn’t feel it measured up to a bannable defense. When the mods would not do what the boys wanted the boys decided to try and make ALL the other members lives miserable by posting comments in threads that DB wasn’t even in. When a thread was started about an alternator the boys would come into the thread in force and post comments like “maybe you should ask DB he is the alt bitch” or “if you need assistance clocking your alternator contact the gay Super Hero”. The mods had there hands full trying to keep up and the other members began getting really pissed off at the boys for disrupting their threads. The boys say that DB would contact the mods and get posts sanitized and threads closed---that was not true---the other members grew so tired of their childish posts that the other members began contacting the mods the INSTANT one of them posted some of their crap. It wasn’t DB it was the other members.
Granted they are smart and talented and have been a GREAT help to many over the years BUT that doesn’t give them the RIGHT to be judge and jury and then treat others like total shit all using the excuse of trying to warn the world about DB. “THIS IS THE REASON I’AM OVER HERE IN YOUR SANDBOX” not because I support DB in the head deal.

Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum

BRUTAL64 01-05-2009 09:19 AM

VetteMOD??? Never been there.:smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:
:smack::smack::smack::smack:

Vettezuki 01-05-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Turd (Post 12558)
Let cooler heads prevail here.

Dominus vobsicum

FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post. :smack:

mybad79 01-05-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 12633)
FYI - I think we have an obscure forum rule against using latin and gaelic in the same post. :smack:

Who's idea was that ??

:smack:

Rodsknockin 01-06-2009 06:22 AM

OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12707)
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.

You don't know shit. I didn't even vote in this poll :censored:

big2bird 01-06-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote for a helpless moron?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ? The only vote for me was mine.
Could be the members are just "tired" of my shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore, is because it is full of morons like me. The majority of the members just got tired of their constant correction of stupid answers..
My real reason for being here is to expose myself, and to try and share with you what I did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC. They lick my balls. Why can't you?

:smack::smack::smack:

big2bird 01-06-2009 06:47 AM

Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.:laugh:

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12710)
Frankly, I can't wait untill they let DB back at CF. Rodger will run home and pack his fudge, since he knows the ins and outs of Megan's law. He can stare at the green tooth Bikini car wash threads, and be the big man on campus again that he so treasures.:laugh:

What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????

Rodsknockin 01-06-2009 07:24 AM

I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.:nuts:

big2bird 01-06-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12713)
I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.:nuts:

That's right moron. Fuck with the supermod. I expect nothing less. It WILL be fun then.:sm_laughing:

big2bird 01-06-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 12711)
What was the reason for DB being banned at CF?????

PM me. Rodger may not know. :sm_laughing:

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12715)
PM me. Rodger may not know. :sm_laughing:

Roger that....oops...I mean 10-4 :sm_laughing:

Irish_Turd 01-06-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Not on crossedflags.com ???????????????:censored:????????????

Ask 98BlackMagic, I know that Dude!!!:sm_laughing::rolling::rolling::rolling::ro lling:

Rodsknockin 01-06-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Turd (Post 12718)
Not on crossedflags.com ???????????????:censored:????????????

Ask 98BlackMagic, I know that Dude!!!:sm_laughing::rolling::rolling::rolling::ro lling:

OK That went over my head.:huh:
Are you talking about this guy ? http://www.sledfreak.com/forum/member.php?u=2386

CF = Corvette Forum......DC = Digital Corvette

Douglas Mariani 01-06-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Make that 11 for the "Super guys" :thumbs_up: .This is the first time I posted on any of the forums about this.

My real reason for being here is to expose these "Super guys" for what they really are.......Good & Honest People. What they did on the other sites was give accurate info and help other members like myself.If they weren't sure of something...they would admit it. Not like DB who would make $hit up just to post.

Now lets expose your boy DB. I have read his posts in the past and granted he helped members.But when he posts un accurate info and is told about it he goes on the defensive instead of fixing it or has the administrators remove it all together which was the case when I called him on some un accurate info a while back.

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds Vortec heads,DB first said he dropped them,than the machine shop lost them in the mail,His dog ate them etc....etc

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds refund for the heads, He got the money out of his MM but his heater went bad and used the money to fix it.

Here's a News flash...That wasn't his money...It Was Reds.

On a closing note...I had figured DB as a Mr. Know It All type...all the "Super guys" did was show DB as the Scammer he is, and thanks to them I will Never buy anything from DB.

enkeivette 01-06-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12713)

BRUTAL64 01-06-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani (Post 12727)
Make that 11 for the "Super guys" :thumbs_up: .This is the first time I posted on any of the forums about this.

My real reason for being here is to expose these "Super guys" for what they really are.......Good & Honest People. What they did on the other sites was give accurate info and help other members like myself.If they weren't sure of something...they would admit it. Not like DB who would make $hit up just to post.

Now lets expose your boy DB. I have read his posts in the past and granted he helped members.But when he posts un accurate info and is told about it he goes on the defensive instead of fixing it or has the administrators remove it all together which was the case when I called him on some un accurate info a while back.

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds Vortec heads,DB first said he dropped them,than the machine shop lost them in the mail,His dog ate them etc....etc

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds refund for the heads, He got the money out of his MM but his heater went bad and used the money to fix it.

Here's a News flash...That wasn't his money...It Was Reds.

On a closing note...I had figured DB as a Mr. Know It All type...all the "Super guys" did was show DB as the Scammer he is, and thanks to them I will Never buy anything from DB.

Hey, Doug good to see you here.
Hey, try to make the MotorGen cruise Sat if you can. We're going to Whittier (when I grew up in the 60's).

These guys are a blast.:bigthumbsup

Irish_Turd 01-06-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12719)
OK That went over my head.:huh:
Are you talking about this guy ? http://www.sledfreak.com/forum/member.php?u=2386

CF = Corvette Forum......DC = Digital Corvette

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

now I am living in a state of Confusion

I am talking about this guy

Y2k Chrome Repo's with tires for sale - Corvette Forum
Default Re: Y2k Chrome Repo's with tires for sale (98BlackMagic) ... Intros, In Memoriam, In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters ...
forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/561184-y2k-chrome-repos-with-tires-for-sale.html - 163k

Maybe he has changed his name

DJ Dep 01-06-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12736)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BRUTAL64 01-06-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 12754)
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

DJ Dep 01-12-2009 06:49 AM

WTF...if I knew a few boxes of popcorn would shut him up, I would have posted them earlier. :laugh:

DARROW 01-14-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 12566)
VetteMOD??? Never been there.:smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:
:smack::smack::smack::smack:

ME NEATHER
HOWS IT GOING GUYS??

BRUTAL64 01-14-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DARROW (Post 13564)
ME NEATHER
HOWS IT GOING GUYS??

Hey Darrow, nice to see you here. You missed our run of Turnbull Canyon last week.:drink:

Hey, how's that carb coming?

What's up with the 73??

DARROW 01-14-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 13572)
Hey Darrow, nice to see you here. You missed our run of Turnbull Canyon last week.:drink:

Hey, how's that carb coming?

What's up with the 73??

Just got the carb back from bowling green. Have not had time to put it back on yet.

The 73 is coming along A little at a time. had to repair a lot of things that had been put together wrong.I think I will be selling it in the near feature. It is a good running car but it will need a new interior and paint. it gets great gas mileage compared to the 74 :huh:

TimAT 01-14-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DARROW (Post 13576)
Just got the carb back from bowling green. Have not had time to put it back on yet.

The 73 is coming along A little at a time. had to repair a lot of things that had been put together wrong.I think I will be selling it in the near feature. It is a good running car but it will need a new interior and paint. it gets great gas mileage compared to the 74 :huh:

A 12 horsepower LAWN TRACTOR will get better mileage too. But not nearly as much FUN!

Hi Darrow

DARROW 01-15-2009 05:54 AM

Hi Tim

Yea you are right about that. well have you done anything with your 74 and hows the 77 coming? I think I know how big red is doing:motorsmile:

BRUTAL64 01-15-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimAT (Post 13612)
A 12 horsepower LAWN TRACTOR will get better mileage too. But not nearly as much FUN!

Hi Darrow

You still coming out here????:drink:

TimAT 01-21-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 13648)
You still coming out here????:drink:

One of these days. Not sure when right now. I'll let everyone kno in plenty of time so we can all do dinner.

The 74 is moving along- I've got all the wiring back in and getting the dash back together. The center console has all the mont tabs broken, so it's getting some fiberglas repair. Once the dash is back in, I'm going to check compression and leak-down on the 350 that I got with the car. If that's all reasonable, I'll drop the engine and tranny back in. Waiting on the weather to co-operate to get the 77 moved. No sense in taking any chances on something that doesn't have to happen right now.

:drink:

BRUTAL64 01-21-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimAT (Post 14016)
One of these days. Not sure when right now. I'll let everyone kno in plenty of time so we can all do dinner.

Waiting on the weather to co-operate to get the 77 moved. No sense in taking any chances on something that doesn't have to happen right now.

:drink:

What, no sense of Adventure?????????:huh:

saudivette 02-10-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Stupid is as stupid does...

jsup 02-22-2009 08:14 PM

I saw this thread, my first visit here. The original post is kinda stupid, but let me say this about Vette Mod.

Seems to be the ONLY Corvette site that has not been over run by Catalog Enthusiasts, Leg Humpers, and Group Think. I think managment there has a firm grip on what makes for a good forum and is not bowing to the whims of the whiny minority.