Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WTF....I hate people! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28710)

blackax 05-31-2011 09:30 AM

WTF....I hate people!

Some tweaker thought it would be funny to throw a rock at my back window.
Yes the dick is in jail on a felony vandalism charge.

94cobra69ss396 05-31-2011 09:45 AM

That sucks! What's the story?

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2011 10:11 AM

Why is he not in the hospital too?

blackax 05-31-2011 10:21 AM

I was at my Girl friends house, getting ready to go out to dinner with her little brother (he is 4) we all get in the car and I start to drive away when this jack ass throws a rock at my back windows (the jerk is knowen by the family he has a problem with the my gf's mom or something) I stay in my car for about 30 sec because I dont want to kill the guy. I have my gf call the cops and I do my best to keep the guy there as long as I can. Long story short he runs and about and hour later he comes back and threatens me because I called the cops but this time he gets cought and taken away. Yes i'm pressing charges and he already has 2 Stricks so Ihope he gets a little longer then 6 months

blackax 05-31-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 76081)
Why is he not in the hospital too?

I wish I would of but it's better that he sobers up in jail for a little bit. He tryed to make a deal so he wouldn't go to jail by saying he would get it fix. I just said no and that I would get it taken care of.

SeanPlunk 05-31-2011 10:34 AM

Wow, just amazing. I hope he rots in jail for a long time. It's just too bad we have to spend so much tax money keeping idiots like him locked up :(

89StangGuy 05-31-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 76086)
I wish I would of but it's better that he sobers up in jail for a little bit. He tryed to make a deal so he wouldn't go to jail by saying he would get it fix. I just said no and that I would get it taken care of.

All BS aside. You took the correct route. I don't think i would have been able to hold my temper long enough to not f**k him up.

Vettezuki 05-31-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 76087)
Wow, just amazing. I hope he rots in jail for a long time. It's just too bad we have to spend so much tax money keeping idiots like him locked up :(

Two words: "labor camp".

He can pay for his own gd incarceration and for blackax's window, plus damages. Get some anger management, get cleaned up (you said he's a tweaker), then have a mediator try work out whatever his beef is with your gf's mom. Probably he just has some drug related paranoia or something like that.

94cobra69ss396 05-31-2011 11:30 AM

It is well know by the police that sometimes Criminals fall and get hurt when they run and you apprehend them.

89StangGuy 05-31-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 76095)
It is well know by the police that sometimes Criminals fall and get hurt when they run and you apprehend them.

lol +1

Small White Car 05-31-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89StangGuy (Post 76092)
All BS aside. You took the correct route. I don't think i would have been able to hold my temper long enough to not f**k him up.

Yes indeed.

If you kick his ass and then he goes to jail, he learns nothing from the experience. He'll just channel the anger towards the people involved and the problems escalate. Never a good outcome.

Besides, revenge is always a dish best served ice cold, that way it leaves him thinking the same thing you are.

"Well, what the hell was that about?"

:nutkick:

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2011 12:38 PM

Different strokes, throwing a rock at me is a sign of assault, i'd mush him in ways that people would find disturbing. That's just me though.

Redondo Jon 05-31-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 76103)
Different strokes, throwing a rock at me is a sign of assault, i'd mush him in ways that people would find disturbing. That's just me though.

+1.

Redondo Jon 05-31-2011 04:00 PM

Sorry about your bad experience with a dumb-ass. This is kind of a tough one. On one hand you’ve got justifiable self-defense, (maybe) and on the other one you may have a battery charge leveled against you. (depending) I think you showed good self restraint & it goes to your character. Shame crappy things happen to decent people sometimes.

Vettezuki 05-31-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redondo Jon (Post 76126)
Sorry about your bad experience with a dumb-ass. This is kind of a tough one. On one hand you’ve got justifiable self-defense, (maybe) and on the other one you may have a battery charge leveled against you. (depending) I think you showed good self restraint & it goes to your character. Shame crappy things happen to decent people sometimes.

If you got out of your car, confronted and attacked, it would be battery, pretty cut and dry. The choice was legally the correct one to stay out of trouble. Punching out a dumb ass is not worth a trip to the pokey.

blackax 05-31-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 76127)
If you got out of your car, confronted and attacked, it would be battery, pretty cut and dry. The choice was legally the correct one to stay out of trouble. Punching out a dumb ass is not worth a trip to the pokey.

I agree. Thats why I wasn't backing down and hoping he would punch me. Not saying I could take him but just so he would be in even more trouble.

Anyway when I get my window replaced I need to get it tinted again and my motogen sticker back :(

I peg the value of the sticker at well over 100$ ...right ben... :p

Small White Car 05-31-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 76103)

Oh I completely agree, I like disturbing mush, I just prefer it a month later and when he isn't looking.

Call me silly but like you said, different strokes, nothing like leaving them wondering 'Now, exactly which act of assholery did I get THAT for?!'

Besides, I'm lazy and a blind side is so much less energy draining, having the element of surprise makes for a short, energy efficient encounter and I'm all about conservation.

:p

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2011 05:00 PM

I'm confident it would be short and effortless either way, besides you don't say he threw the rock at the car, he hit you with it and the window broke when it bounced off of you :huh:

Damian 05-31-2011 08:08 PM

I would have run him over.

BRUTAL64 05-31-2011 08:31 PM

Yep, tweekers are really fucked up people. Sorry to hear what happened. I had my run in with about 9 of them for 2 months. I didn't got to jail, but I was "at" them for weeks.

Glad he got caught. Maybe it'll help him dry out. It just a shame it is at the expenice of your back window.:(

Douglas Mariani 06-08-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 76095)

This is true:crutches:

jedhead 06-08-2011 04:55 PM

I recalled when I was a Master At Arms on board the USS Kitty Hawk during a Captain's Call (when the Captain is on CCTV and answers questions committed by the crew), in response to a question about the stealing of personal items on board ship seems to be increasing, the Captain stated that he, the XO and legal officer understands that when a thief is caught stealing he could slip on the ladder on the way to the Master At Arms office. Within an hour we had some thieves turned in who slipped on a ladder on their way to our office. In about 4 days, the reported stealing of personal properties disappeared. Funny how many seemed to fall face first on the ladders and confessed to be clumsy.

Bob

94cobra69ss396 06-08-2011 05:47 PM

That's sort of how I found out about it. Back around 95 or 96 I had someone break into one of the girls who worked for me car. I saw the broken window when returning from lunch and was walking out with her to show her. We saw the guy carrying her speakers coming out of the parking structure so I jumped off the balcony and chased him down. The police got there before I got back with him and were talking with my mom who worked for the same company. She told the officers that she was worried and he said not to that he was sure I'd be okay. She then told him that she wasn't worried about me but what I might do to the guy when I caught him. That's when he told her that criminals often fall when being chased and not to worry. I didn't do anything besides grab him by his shirt and picked him up. He was only about 5'2-3" and probably weighed about 120. I then grabbed the back of his neck and took him back to the office where the cops were waiting for us.

blackax 08-09-2011 06:06 PM

Well sometimes you do get a little justice in life.

94cobra69ss396 08-09-2011 06:17 PM

:bigthumbsup: That's great!

SoCalC55 08-09-2011 08:26 PM

So awesome! Planning on paying a visit Thursday?

Shaolin Crane 08-09-2011 08:35 PM

motorgen cruise night :rolling:

SeanPlunk 08-09-2011 09:12 PM

Wow, that's awesome :)

blackax 08-09-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalC55 (Post 80952)
So awesome! Planning on paying a visit Thursday?

Ya i'm gonna try. Even if i can't i'll have a friend go down and scope it out

SoCalC55 08-09-2011 11:49 PM

Either way its good to hear that you are getting some piece of mind

BRUTAL64 08-10-2011 08:20 PM

Cool!