Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Angeles Crest Part II - Sunday, June 12th (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28388)

Fisa 06-12-2011 05:49 PM

Hey guys, I just registered to let ya know we made it out ok. Just had to wait for the RX7 FC to cool down and we were back on track.
I took some footage from the first 20mins out and will be back to post once I upload it.
Thanks again for coming back to make sure everything was ok.

Fisa

Small White Car 06-12-2011 06:15 PM

Well guys, it was swell, had an enjoyable time with you all right up until we bugged out.

These tiny little cars can't help it, they just gotta go. After the rest of the Miatas found the 15 I doubled back up Lone Pine Canyon Rd, stopped and had lunch with a couple of sheriffs on dual sports at Jensen's and then ran all the way back to La Canada (with a five minute potty stop at Chilao) pretty much all by myself. The only excitement I had was coming up on an STi in the ditch, better than down the cliff, and one of those lights at the one lane section malfunctioned so both ends were red and green at the same time. Fun fun fun. I think I spotted the crowd at one point before I got back to Lone Pine Canyon @ 138, that or there was a whole group of Evo's running around out there too.

Let's do it again sometime!

landshark99 06-12-2011 07:36 PM

I had a great time today even if I did catch a rock and crack my windsield

Perry 06-12-2011 08:05 PM

Signed up on here just to say great cruise best I been on, thanks for putting it together. I'm sure me and the other Evo owners would love to go again.

AntiPerfS4 06-12-2011 08:17 PM

Had a great time. Some of the evos had some attitude and incompetence issues today.

Perry 06-12-2011 08:19 PM

uh i don't speak for them as I don't know any of them but me and another guy I know didn't do anything wrong. :confused:

Small White Car 06-12-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntiPerfS4 (Post 76990)
Had a great time. Some of the evos had some attitude and incompetence issues today.

10 post count rule in effect, you can't bash until you're up to 11 or more.

Please drive forward and have a nice day.

AntiPerfS4 06-12-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 76992)
10 post count rule in effect, you can't bash until you're up to 11 or more.

Please drive forward and have a nice day.

not bashing simply stating a fact

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perry (Post 76992)
uh i don't speak for them as I don't know any of them but me and another guy I know didn't do anything wrong.

tis is why i said some ^_^

SeanPlunk 06-12-2011 09:06 PM

I'm bummed I couldn't make it, but I had a family thing today.

We've always had Evo's along and they've been awesome :)

rornelas 06-12-2011 09:14 PM

Did anyone have a problem with the white hatchback civic?