Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   November 28th Santiago Canyon/Fuddruckers (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10418)

SoCalC55 11-30-2009 06:52 PM

I just wish I had a video camera when I was on the side of Santiago Canyon Road waiting to meet up with everyone.

When that line of 20+ cars came off Jamboree and took off onto Santiago... so awesome!

OC4g63 11-30-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 38920)
Now I have to figure out what next:

-The LA Auto Show which we could attend on either the 5th, 6th, 12th, or 13th.
-Dyno Day at RET on the 12th ($40 for 3 pulls w/no A/F for anyone interested)
-Motorgen December Meet also on the 12th

What do you guys think? Opinions? We do the show in the morning on the 12th, then stop by the dyno day, and then do the meet, but that seems like a lot for one day...

Id be up for either. Dyno day would be nice provided is a 4 wheel dyno for all us with our awd training wheels <.< >.> (that would be meh).

trymev8 12-01-2009 10:54 PM

thanks for the invite i had a blast. I am dissappointed none of the other s2k members responded but it is there lost. I am down for a cruise through any canyon (my car is made for that in particular) but i am also down for mellow pch cruises given i do have the convertible. Oh roadsters can be awesome

SeanPlunk 12-02-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymev8 (Post 39163)
thanks for the invite i had a blast. I am dissappointed none of the other s2k members responded but it is there lost. I am down for a cruise through any canyon (my car is made for that in particular) but i am also down for mellow pch cruises given i do have the convertible. Oh roadsters can be awesome

Yeah, one of the Mustang guys is big on doing a PCH cruise next too.

Douglas Mariani 12-03-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 39279)
Yeah, one of the Mustang guys is big on doing a PCH cruise next too.

I know a few Corvette guys & girls that would like to see a PCH cruise put together :bigthumbsup:

SeanPlunk 12-03-2009 09:59 PM

More pics courtesy of Camaro5:

SeanPlunk 12-03-2009 10:43 PM

Great pic!

trymev8 12-03-2009 11:19 PM

dang no pics of the s2k in the canyon, i was 2 cars ahead of the red talon at the front of that line, the srt 4 was in front of him behind me. Hard to keep the s at a slow pace throught the twisties.

bones321 12-04-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trymev8 (Post 39429)
dang no pics of the s2k in the canyon, i was 2 cars ahead of the red talon at the front of that line, the srt 4 was in front of him behind me. Hard to keep the s at a slow pace throught the twisties.

i know what you mean, me with my s13, man so much fun, drifted a few corners haha. but no pics of me in the caynon either, i was towards the back of the group. just takin my time, than speeding up through the fun parts of the canyon and than slowing down for the line behind the the blue mustang

trymev8 12-04-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bones321 (Post 39433)
i know what you mean, me with my s13, man so much fun, drifted a few corners haha. but no pics of me in the caynon either, i was towards the back of the group. just takin my time, than speeding up through the fun parts of the canyon and than slowing down for the line behind the the blue mustang

I threw my car sideways through the uphill left turn at the end. Got way out and carried it all the way through. It was definitely a fun cruise :)