Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

N8Dogg98 12-07-2012 09:25 AM

Your girl Justin tee'd me up for that first one, yet he gets no warning. Maybe I should just call you Brian :D

fiveohwblow 12-07-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 108083)
Oh I know, it wasn't heavy. I was just having a premonition of things to come. :p

Guy's wants penis in or around his mouth.

Shaolin Crane 12-07-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N8Dogg98 (Post 108082)
I'm going to be in San Diego at the end of this month for about a week. My parents are taking my brothers and I, our wives, and my kids out there to stay at The Dana in Mission Bay.

This will be our first time to San Diego, so I was wondering if you all would recommend anything. Obviously we're going to the Zoo, and I'm planning on taking my kids to Legoland. Any other suggestions? How about good restaurants (family friendly), or a decent nightclub in the area.

Seaport village is a fun spot. Assagios has the best deep dish pizza i've ever had. Being you're close to chicago I'm not sure you'll feel the same but still very good. Bellmont park is a fun free entry amusement park that has one of the oldest roller coasters in the country.

My ex-girlfriend and her family stayed at the Dana and loved it. Gaslamp district is definitely worth a trip, plenty of clubs, bars, restaurants there that adult oriented.

Text me your exact day and i'll see if I can make it down for some night time fun.

Shaolin Crane 12-07-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N8Dogg98 (Post 108084)
Your girl Justin tee'd me up for that first one, yet he gets no warning. Maybe I should just call you Brian :D

Ha no warnings from me, I only use my powers to fuck with Justins posts and sig.

N8Dogg98 12-07-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 108086)
Seaport village is a fun spot. Assagios has the best deep dish pizza i've ever had. Being you're close to chicago I'm not sure you'll feel the same but still very good. Bellmont park is a fun free entry amusement park that has one of the oldest roller coasters in the country.

My ex-girlfriend and her family stayed at the Dana and loved it. Gaslamp district is definitely worth a trip, plenty of clubs, bars, restaurants there that adult oriented.

Text me your exact day and i'll see if I can make it down for some night time fun.

Sounds good Brian, will do :jester:

Shaolin Crane 12-07-2012 09:31 AM

Oh you a funny fucker

fiveohwblow 12-07-2012 10:00 AM

:lol:

blackax 12-07-2012 10:15 AM

Just for you guy, He even looks a little like you.

blackax 12-07-2012 10:20 AM

I could see guy say this on a drunken night.

fiveohwblow 12-07-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 108095)
I could see guy say this on a drunken night.

Except he doesn't drink.....