Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036)

BlacknBoostn 01-08-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 13039)
Unfortunately no I will not be making it out this Saturday. I've got plans with a good friend who just got home from Egypt to hang out, go see a movie, do dinner and wait for the crew who is re-vamping our bathroom to finish installation.

I'll have to catch up with you guys another time. Tyler hello and tell Kera as well. :)

sure thing :) have fun!

joedls 01-08-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 13040)
Leedom, according to ur sig you got about 30hp and 36tq est. on me I believe... i've also got a car that weighs in at 2950lbs.... a good bit below your 3380... LETS GO :-D next track day!

it'd be fun!

My money's on the Mach. If Adam can drive, he should be in mid to high 13s. If not, low 14s easy. And if he can't beat you, I have a sorta stock GT.

BRUTAL64 01-08-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 13042)
And if he can't beat you, I have a sorta stock GT.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

BlacknBoostn 01-08-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

My money's on the Mach. If Adam can drive, he should be in mid to high 13s. If not, low 14s easy. And if he can't beat you, I have a sorta stock GT.

:hail:

Totally not racing you Joe.. haha! It'd be interesting for sure to see what would happen on street tires... from a roll... LOL

Adam, you'd have me from the launch no doubt... from a roll I'm not so sure... but i think i'd at least hang with you... if i lost it probably wouldn't be by too much...

I'm underestimating my car right now cause it's not dynoed... intake and exhaust should add close to 15hp on the low scale, and as much as 24 on the higher scale... adding an aftermarket WGA with boost set at 17psi should also make a HUGE difference... can't wait.

BlacknBoostn 01-08-2009 05:25 PM

Joe, hows the other mustang rebuild coming along???

BlacknBoostn 01-08-2009 05:27 PM

btw I'm not claiming my car is "all that" I just think it'd be awful fun! I'm not a sore loser...

Vettezuki 01-08-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 13052)
btw I'm not claiming my car is "all that" I just think it'd be awful fun! I'm not a sore loser...

Well, you've done some stuff since these times. I think the SRT takes it. See this slip comparison.

joedls 01-08-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 13057)
Well, you've done some stuff since these times. I think the SRT takes it. See this slip comparison.

So I guess Adam drives about as badly as I do. :rolling::rolling::rolling:

But I still have $20 that says Adam beats Tyler.

joedls 01-08-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 13051)
Joe, hows the other mustang rebuild coming along???

It goes to the fabricator on Monday.

thisgirlkera 01-08-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 13020)
My money is on the Mustang Girl!:bigthumbsup:

why thank you :)

silvertermi04 - i don't think i've met you before but like tyler said i've been to the past 3 or 4 meets and stuff. i probably won't be able to go saturday i just found out :( but i'm sure ill get to meet you soon!

and hi to you too lexi! :)