Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Missing Feathers (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031)

Rodsknockin 01-03-2009 12:07 PM

Was that to serious of a question for you guys ? OK OK here's one...hey enkeivette are those pics of the guys you posted above with their rods knockin copied out of a magazine you subscribe to ? Tell the truth you dont have to be embarrassed.

geeeezer 01-03-2009 12:27 PM

This one of the funniest threads I have ever read !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Geeeeeeeeeeeezer

Rodsknockin 01-03-2009 12:32 PM

All kidding and name calling aside can you guys at least post up some threads where this DW treated you bad or embarrassed you or something ??? You guys have to have something to hate this guy that bad.

How about 18436572,he supposedly was over at VM and since you guys are from there you should be able to post something from there showing he was a menace....Right ???

Rodsknockin 01-03-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeeezer (Post 12402)
This one of the funniest threads I have ever read !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Geeeeeeeeeeeezer

I have to agree with you it has been fun. Oh and thanks for the vote...yours and gsteichen are the only 2 legitimate votes in a very well worded poll by pole boy.

geeeezer 01-03-2009 01:24 PM

Rumor has it you are really me .

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezer:drink:

Rodsknockin 01-03-2009 02:56 PM

Did they call me geeeezer ? Must have missed that but it doesnt surprise me they have called me every name in the book and then some.:nuts:

geeeezer 01-03-2009 03:02 PM

Lmaorotfl

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12392)
Is that what you guys have against DW ? You guys have some pretty powerful hate going on for this guy he must have at least made eyes at one of your wives or something.:huh:

So I guess I stumped the girls club with a serious question. :rolling:

Rodsknockin 01-04-2009 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12357)
There are no polling restrictions whatsoever

Except the questions themselves.:rolleyes2:
Were you afraid to pose fair and balanced questions ? "YES" "absolutely"... "you" were afraid.(**)
If you notice NONE of your regular members voted in the poll-Why ?
Its not because your regular members are not viewing these threads. Josh your regular members are watching YOU.
Josh....joining the Vettmod girls club could very seriously effect your internet future. Its not too late to man up and distance yourself from them.

redvetracr 01-04-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeeezer (Post 12409)
Rumor has it you are really me .

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezer:drink:

actually the rumor is your the "Walnut street shooter"....