Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

Vettezuki 11-19-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107144)
Couple grips today. Fucking pulled a quad

And all you mother fuckers who smoke directly outside the gym doors so the smoke blows inside while you're on the stair master, or when making laps around the building and you get a full lung full and it feels like getting the wind knocked out of you.

At the gym by me all the young Korean guys smoke outside the doors. I always think to myself, mmm, health, you may be doing it wrong. . .

Shaolin Crane 11-19-2012 09:16 PM

It's not about being healthy on the inside, only looks of the outside :rolleyes:

Ryridesmotox 11-19-2012 09:34 PM

I'm not sure smoking is any worse than the guys that take roids to look huge. There was this one guy in th 24 hour fit I used to work out in, looked like he could lift a truck with his bear hands. Had a heart attack in the damn gym. I'm not sure if its related to the roids but damn.

Shaolin Crane 11-19-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox (Post 107149)
I'm not sure smoking is any worse than the guys that take roids to look huge. There was this one guy in th 24 hour fit I used to work out in, looked like he could lift a truck with his bear hands. Had a heart attack in the damn gym. I'm not sure if its related to the roids but damn.

Yeah, but the dude who blows smoke in my face while running isnt the same as the dude who jams a needle in his OWN arm. Take roids all you want, doesnt effect me. However a lungful of smoke during cardio absolutely does.

Ryridesmotox 11-20-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107150)
Yeah, but the dude who blows smoke in my face while running isnt the same as the dude who jams a needle in his OWN arm. Take roids all you want, doesnt effect me. However a lungful of smoke during cardio absolutely does.

I totally agree. But he was dying on the machine I wanted to use next lil... kidding.

fiveohwblow 11-20-2012 09:54 AM

Lol

enkeivette 11-20-2012 11:31 AM

Here are my thoughts:

I want to buy a Galaxie boat with a worn out or broken 95 and later MPI injection 5.0 mercruiser engine. Put my Vette shortblock in there, port and mill the heads for high compression.

Then build a 434 for the 2718 pistons for my Vette, keeping my AFR heads on up, with a better roller blower cam.

Fuck. Yeah.

Vettezuki 11-20-2012 04:11 PM

Walked the property and did a home inspection today on the property we're looking. 10 acres is a pretty sizable chunk of land. Maybe I'll start a vineyard.

enkeivette 11-20-2012 04:16 PM

You better build a garage and a spray booth... or youre gay

Vettezuki 11-20-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107185)
You better build a garage and a spray booth... or youre gay

It already has a 1,000 square foot shop with a roll-up separate from everything else. Fully wired 240 (in fact I think he's making fantom 3 phase given the equipment he's running) and pneumatic. I'll post a video, the guy had a complete machine shop in there (multiple mills, lathes, etc.)