Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Missing Feathers (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031)

enkeivette 01-02-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12350)
I think its rigged,when I went to vote it wouldn't let me. :bs: I guess you have total control. :hail: I'm really starting to get the idea you guys dont like me.:(
I probably played too rough. :sorry:

There are no polling restrictions whatsoever, unless you have already voted on the poll. Any mod on the site will confirm this. You must just be a moron and unable to figure it out.

You haven't been playing too rough at all. In fact, you've been unable to make one decent point about... anything, or anyone. I can't believe that you are still so confident after you've been proven to be a fraud, a liar, and a moron, time after time. In fact why am I still wasting my time on you? Maybe because you're so absolutely ridiculous, that it provides some strange sort of entertainment for me... and now I'm bored. :bananallama: Peace out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12356)
No need to be so serious....geeez I was just foolin around.:notme:

Actually, looks like you did figure it out, but under a different user name. Geeezer, how many names can RodsKnockin come up with?

68L71 01-02-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwplot34 (Post 12355)
You are so clever and sneaky Roger,I guess you showed VM who the man is :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You were picked on in school weren't you,bullied around,had your head dunked in the toilet one to many times :smack:

You hit the nail on the head...Old DWncchs told me in a PM he only stuck up for d_b because he hated to see a group pick on someone.

68L71 01-02-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12341)
This one?
Priming

Nice job on the nose...:thumbs_up:

kwplot34 01-02-2009 08:14 PM

Nice job on the whole car :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

big2bird 01-02-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12357)

Actually, looks like you did figure it out, but under a different user name. Geeezer, how many names can RodsKnockin come up with?

:smack:You just can't fix stupid.:smack:

big2bird 01-02-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68L71 (Post 12359)
You hit the nail on the head...Old DWncchs told me in a PM he only stuck up for d_b because he hated to see a group pick on someone.

I'm jealous. Nobody sends me PM's:rant:

Rodsknockin 01-03-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68L71 (Post 12359)

Is that what you guys have against DW ? You guys have some pretty powerful hate going on for this guy he must have at least made eyes at one of your wives or something.:huh:

BRUTAL64 01-03-2009 11:21 AM

Is this going anyhwere?? I'm actually bored here. I don't like being bored. :rolleyes:

big2bird 01-03-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 12395)
Is this going anyhwere?? I'm actually bored here. I don't like being bored. :rolleyes:

I agree. He is all over the place. The psycho babble isn't even interesting anymore.:sm_up_there:

BRUTAL64 01-03-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12397)
I agree. He is all over the place. The psycho babble isn't even interesting anymore.:sm_up_there:

I have to agree. It is almost silly.:rolleyes: