Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

Shaolin Crane 11-15-2012 02:01 AM

I like asian women. Don't tell no one.

fiveohwblow 11-15-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 106873)
My personal favorite Cybernetic Lifeform Node: No. 8.

Ill take it!

She's ridiculously attractive, and the single reason anyone would entertain the thought of watching Hawaii 5.0

I too like Asian women. This is also a secret.

Ryridesmotox 11-15-2012 08:44 AM

Don't get me wrong, I've had more than my fair share of different nationalities as far as women go.p My favorite was a ridiculously hot Costa Rican chick. But lack of any common ground (outside the bedroom) kinda let things go stagnate. I also really liked the one black chick I dated for a while. But I always find my way back to a latina or white chick. Usually with some pretty hefty knockers. Haha

Vettezuki 11-15-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox (Post 106887)
Don't get me wrong, I've had more than my fair share of different nationalities as far as women go.p My favorite was a ridiculously hot Costa Rican chick. But lack of any common ground (outside the bedroom) kinda let things go stagnate. I also really liked the one black chick I dated for a while. But I always find my way back to a latina or white chick. Usually with some pretty hefty knockers. Haha

Boobies are your poison. I'm a small of the back man, the curve from the shoulders down. In the correct proportion my IQ falls about 40 points.

fiveohwblow 11-15-2012 11:09 AM

I am a man of.... Well shit, married my high school sweetheart. I've got no room to talk about variety.

Gonna go end it now.

Vettezuki 11-15-2012 11:28 AM

I've been married since I was 21, over 16 years now. Heck, faithfully even. Doesn't mean my eyes don't work. :)

Shaolin Crane 11-15-2012 12:23 PM

All I know is white women are crazy and mexican women are crazy in the sack :look:

fiveohwblow 11-15-2012 05:57 PM

Explains why the one lady I was with was double crazy. She was a mixed bag of native, white and messican.

Vettezuki 11-15-2012 11:30 PM

From my friend who has worked Customs and Immigration for almost 20 years now.

Quote:

We cannot stop a US Citizen from coming back into the United States. Period. Now, Mexico may stop him from going into Mexico, but if someone comes up to the border naked, with no Identification, but we believe he is a US Citizen via questioning him, we have to let him into the USofA.

It's against the law for us to deny him admission.

Also, a birth certificate is Prima Facia evidence of US Citizenship.

Ryridesmotox 11-15-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 106944)
From my friend who has worked Customs and Immigration for almost 20 years now.

Yep, technically if I run into an american citizen jumping the border in the middle of the desert I have no grounds to detain him... now if he has 5 keys of method shoved up his ass, we be talking about a whole different type of ho game