Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   RX-Snake: Engine Related (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054)

Vettezuki 02-25-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 16288)
Did you get a chance to measure for me so I have them when I go to the swapmeet?

BTW, if you go on Saturday I'm pretty sure I can go with you and I'll just bring the broken bits. There's a few other things I'd like to hunt for too.

joedls 02-26-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 16295)
BTW, if you go on Saturday I'm pretty sure I can go with you and I'll just bring the broken bits. There's a few other things I'd like to hunt for too.

I won't be going until Sunday. My son has a performance on Saturday. My father-in-law and two other friends will be going with me, so I have a full vehicle. But I can meet you there if you want.

Vettezuki 02-26-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 16323)
I won't be going until Sunday. My son has a performance on Saturday. My father-in-law and two other friends will be going with me, so I have a full vehicle. But I can meet you there if you want.

Can I give you a shopping list and a budget? Whatever you get I'll reimburse you for.

joedls 02-26-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 16338)
Can I give you a shopping list and a budget? Whatever you get I'll reimburse you for.

No problem.

joedls 02-27-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 16338)

You wanna get me that list today sometime. I'll probably be away from the computer all day tomorrow.

Vettezuki 02-27-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 16461)
You wanna get me that list today sometime. I'll probably be away from the computer all day tomorrow.

http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...6472#post16472

BRUTAL64 03-03-2009 02:13 PM

Ben;
Per our phone conversation, Welder Tom said he can weld the 174 pieces together. I've seen his work and it is very good.:thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 03-03-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 16874)
Ben;
Per our phone conversation, Welder Tom said he can weld the 174 pieces together. I've seen his work and it is very good.:thumbs_up:

Well if Skeeter (yes, Skeeter) doesn't call me back witha lead on parts in a day or two, let's do that.

Joe,
I need the other little bits from the blower, including the intake, just so I have them all in on place. Right now, part of the snout collar (that mates to the bearing plate) is still in your possession and is part of what could be welded. Or I can have that part turned on a lathe and a new collar made, then weld that maybe. :huh:

BRUTAL64 03-03-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 16875)
Well if Skeeter (yes, Skeeter) doesn't call me back witha lead on parts in a day or two, let's do that.

Joe,
I need the other little bits from the blower, including the intake, just so I have them all in on place. Right now, part of the snout collar (that mates to the bearing plate) is still in your possession and is part of what could be welded. Or I can have that part turned on a lathe and a new collar made, then weld that maybe. :huh:

Yea, there are a few maybes here. But, I think (yea, how about that) this is well worth giving a try. Hopefully ole Skeeter will come thru though.:D

joedls 03-04-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 16875)

Joe,

I'll try to get over to my storage this weekend. I need to get that scatter shield to you anyway.